Mouse Jiggler 2.0.25 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Mouse Jiggler 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Useful for avoiding desktop screensavers or other things triggered by idle detection that, for whatever reason, you can't turn off any other way; or as a quick way to stop a screensaver activating during an installation or when monitoring a long operation without actually having to muck about with the screensaver settings.
Simply run the MouseJiggle.exe included in the release .zip file. Check the "Enable jiggle?" checkbox to start jiggling the mouse pointer; uncheck it to stop. The jiggle is slight enough that you should be able to use the computer normally even with jiggling enabled.
- The 'Zen jiggle?' checkbox enables a mode in which the pointer is jiggled 'virtually' - the system believes it to be moving and thus screen saver activation, etc., is prevented, but the pointer does not actually move.
- To minimize Mouse Jiggler to the system tray, click the button marked with a green, down-pointing arrow.
- If you want to start the MouseJiggler with jiggling already enabled, run the MouseJiggle.exe with either the -j or --jiggle command-line switch.
- The "-z" / "--zen" command-line switch forces zen jiggling to be enabled for the current (and future) invocations of MouseJiggler.
- (Added in 1.5+): The "-m" / "--minimized" command-like switch tells MouseJiggler to start already minimized.
Note: Requires .NET Framework.