Nexus Root Toolkit 2.1.9 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Nexus Root Toolkit 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
⚠ Note: This software is no longer available for the download. This could be due to the program being discontinued, having a security issue or for other reasons.
Nexus Root Toolkit includes a full-featured interface for automating tasks in TWRP, enhanced restore features, an in-built auto-updater/notification system, ‘any build’ mode, advanced restore features,’NRT- Live Log’ for viewing the adb/fastboot cmds that are run in the background, quick tools utilities, utility set for merging custom build.prop tweaks and tools for taking screenshots/screen-recordings.
All the latest official Android builds and Nexus devices are supported. The program intelligently and selectively downloads the files it needs for your device and makes sure you are using the latest files available. The program can even auto-detect your device and build it. This release brings official Nougat support for the recently released factory image packages, and a quick fix for XP users.
Features and Highlights
- Install correct ADB/Fastboot Drivers.
- Auto-detect device and build.
- Auto-download all required files with hash check verification.
- Automatically root any build on all Nexus devices.
- Flash Custom Recovery (TWRP/CWM/Philz/Other).
- Unlock Bootloader.
- Re-lock Bootloader.
- Restore/Upgrade/Downgrade to any android build.
- Recover device from softbrick/bootlooped state.
- Intelligent device/bootlaoder variable checking to prevent flashing incompatible firmware.
- Dual-mode ADB/Fastboot intelligent connectivity checking.
- Create Android Backup files for individual or all apps.
- Backup & Restore Virtual SDcard.
- Backup & Restore SMS, Call Logs, APN.
- Create Full Nandroid Backup with Custom Recovery.
- Fastboot Flash IMG files to any device partition.
- Flash No-forced Encryption Boot.img.
- Restore Stock Kernel.
- Fastboot Boot IMG files (Boot.img/Recovery.img).
- Fastboot Boot Custom or Stock Recovery.
- Fastboot Erase/Format partitions.
- Grab Screenshot.
- Screen Record.
- Set/Check File Permissions.
- Sideload OTA Update zips.
- Flash zip files (Roms/Gapps/Etc).
- Tweak Display Density.
- Install APK’s.
- Push/Pull files to any device partition.
- Push/Pull on-device hash check verification system to ensure complete operations.
- Generate Logcat/Bugreport.
- Enter manual ADB/Fastboot commands.
- Merge and manage the custom build.prop tweaks.