OpenVPN Connect 3.4.2 (64-bit) LATEST
Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
If you have an OpenVPN Access Server, it is recommended to download the OpenVPN Connect GUI client desktop app directly from your own Access Server, as it will then come pre-configured for use for VPN for Windows. The version available here contains no configuration to make a connection, although it can be used to update an existing installation and retain settings.
The latest line of OpenVPN GUI for PC software available for the major platforms features a new and improved user interface, making the experience of installing and using the OpenVPN Connect for Windows software a snap. With an easy-to-use import feature, you can import profiles straight from your OpenVPN Access Server or just import a saved profile from disk.
How to Install the Windows client
- Download the MSI file
- Open and start the setup wizard.
- Give permissions to install on your Windows OS.
- Complete the Connect Setup Wizard.
- The logo displays in your tray (bottom right) with DISCONNECTED status.
- Click on the icon to start the Onboarding Tour.
- Review how to import a profile from a server by entering the Access Server Hostname and credentials or uploading a profile from your computer.
- Agree to the data collection use and retention policies after reviewing them.
- Import a profile, either from the server or from a file.
Also Available: Download OpenVPN Connect for Mac
- OperaOpera 105.0 Build 4970.21 (64-bit)
- Secure EraserSecure Eraser 6.004
- DeskInDeskIn Remote Desktop 3.1.0
- iTop VPNiTop VPN 5.1.0 - Fast, Safe & Secure
- Opera GXOpera GX 104.0.4944.80 (64-bit)
- WPS OfficeWPS Office Free 126.96.36.19966
- TradingViewTradingView - Trusted by 50 Million Traders
- Total AVTotal AV - Antivirus Pro 2023
- BlueStacksBlueStacks - Play on PC 5.14.0
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals