Scratch Coding for Kids to Learn Physical Computing!
PictoBlox 5.1.0 (32-bit)
Key details about this download
- The file will be downloaded from author's server
- This file is safe and scanned with 70 antivirus apps
- All files are in original form. FileHorse does not repack or modify downloads in any way
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.5.2
- BraveBrave Browser 1.38.119 (64-bit)
- BinanceBinance - Buy Bitcoin, NFT & Cryp...
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2022 23.3.2 (6...
- LDPlayerLDPlayer - Android Emulator 4.0.8...
- MailbirdMailbird 126.96.36.199
- BlueStacksBlueStacks App Player 5.7.100
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Market Sca...
- PDFelementWondershare PDFelement 8.4.1
- iTop VPNiTop VPN 3.4.0
- mSpymSpy - Parental Control
- iTransoriTransor for WhatsApp 4.6.1
About PictoBlox (32-bit)
PictoBlox is a Scratch-based graphical (or block) programming software for Windows PC that makes coding for kids fun! Learn to code with Scratch, the most popular block based coding language for kids in the world.PictoBlox app is a graphical programming software based on the latest version of Scratch that makes coding fun and easy. With a user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop functionality, it is the ideal companion for setting the first step into the world of programming. One can learn to code, make interactive animations and games, interesting projects based on IoT, program actions for robots, and much more! PictoBlox is a programming software based on Scratch 3.0, hence basic functionality is similar. As additional features, it ... Read More »
- DbSchemaDbSchema 9.0.0
- BlueJBlueJ 5.0.3
- MinGWMinGW 0.6.3
- RAD StudioEmbarcadero RAD Studio 10.4.2
- Eclipse SDKEclipse SDK 4.9 (32-bit)
- RubyInstallerRubyInstaller 3.1.2-1 (32-bit)
- GitGit for Windows 2.36.1 (32-bit)
- VSCodeVSCode 1.67.2
- MockittWondershare Mockitt 6.0
- ClosureClosure Compiler 20220502
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This product is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with more than 70 antivirus programs
We serve all files as they were released. We do not use bundlers or download-managers