CMake is an open-source, cross-platform family of tools designed to build, test, and package software. The app is used to control the software compilation process using simple platform and compiler independent configuration files, and generate native makefiles and workspaces that can be used in the compiler environment of your choice. The suite of the tools was created by Kitware in response to the need for a powerful, cross-platform build environment for open-source projects such as ITK and VTK.
Open-source software tool for managing the build process of software!
- LuminarLuminar Photo Editor 4.3.0
- BraveBrave Browser 1.11.104 (64-bit)
- Data RecoveryMiniTool Power Data Recovery Free Edition 8.8
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.1.2
- SnagitSnagit 2020.1.3 (64-bit)
- FileHorse VPNFileHorse VPN 2.0.14 (30-day Free Trial)
- GameLoopGameLoop - Android Emulator 188.8.131.52
- PC RepairPC Repair 1.0.3
- FilmoraWondershare Filmora 9.5.1
- PUBG MobilePUBG Mobile for PC