CMake is an open-source, cross-platform family of tools designed to build, test, and package software. The app is used to control the software compilation process using simple platform and compiler independent configuration files, and generate native makefiles and workspaces that can be used in the compiler environment of your choice. The suite of the tools was created by Kitware in response to the need for a powerful, cross-platform build environment for open-source projects such as ITK and VTK.
Open-source software tool for managing the build process of software!
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.2.3
- BraveBrave Browser 1.17.73 (64-bit)
- Data RecoveryMiniTool Power Data Recovery Free Edition 9.1
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2020 220.127.116.11 (64-bit)
- LDPlayerLDPlayer - Android Emulator 4.0.39
- LuminarLuminar Photo Editor 4.3.0
- GameLoopGameLoop 18.104.22.168
- Nitro ProNitro Pro 22.214.171.1247 (64-bit)
- PDFelementWondershare PDFelement 7.6.8
- iCareFoneTenorshare iCareFone 7.2.1