Process Checker 4.0 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Process Checker 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Notices or errors like this when you try to delete files or folder in Windows:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied.
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Process Checker for PC allows you to access it via a context menu. Right-click on files after installing it, a new option named “Process Checker” will appear in the context menu. With this utility, You can check for the processes that lock the file or unlock the file.
ProcessChecker allows you to delete any file in your Windows system (64 and 32-bit). It has been developed and fully tested to work great on Windows 10 and other Windows operating systems, from Windows XP and up. No matter what you own - a desktop or a laptop.
Note: 31 days trial version.