PRTG Network Monitor 22.214.171.1249 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Create dashboards with the map designer, and integrate all your network components using more than 300 different map objects such as device and status icons, traffic charts, top lists, and more. Individualize your map using custom HTML. Once you’re done, share your map as a URL that is accessible either publicly or only internally on your LAN.
PRTG Network Monitor alerts you when it discovers problems or unusual metrics. It comes with many built-in mechanisms for notifications, such as email, pushes, or HTTP requests. With free apps for Android and iOS, you can get push notifications delivered directly to your phone. Adapt the notification system to suit your needs and schedule alerts (such as ‘no low priority alerts at night’), or avoid alarm floods by using dependencies.
Determine how much bandwidth your devices and applications are using and identify the source of bottlenecks.
Monitor specific datasets from your databases with individually-configured the sensors and SQL queries.
Manage all your applications and get detailed statistics about every application running in your network.
Centrally monitor and manage all your cloud computing services from anywhere.
Monitor all types of servers in real-time with regard to availability, accessibility, capacity, and overall reliability.
Keep track of your entire local network, including your workstations, routers, switches, servers, and printers.
Monitor a diverse range of devices using the SNMP functionality of the program.
- Automatic Network discovery
- Preconfigured device templates with recommended sets of sensors for various devices
- Highly interactive and customizable Interface for optimized usability
- The configuration is arranged in a tree-like hierarchy with an inheritance of settings
- A modern, powerful software engine
- Scales up to several 10,000 sensors for one installation
- Allows load distribution using remote probes for CPU-intense monitoring like e.g. packet sniffing
- Network Monitoring Features:
- "Smart" sensors that e.g. automatically discover quad-core CPUs and monitor them individually as well as the total CPU load
- The integrated Web server supports SSL security, multiple logins, user groups and an HTTP-based API for interfacing with other applications
- Monitoring results are viewable in various perspectives
- User can create "Maps" which bring together monitoring status, graphs and tables in customizable layouts and with customizable backgrounds like network charts
PRTG Network Monitor 126.96.36.1999 Screenshots
The images below have been resized. Click on them to view the screenshots in full size.
- OperaOpera 105.0 Build 4970.29 (64-bit)
- Secure EraserSecure Eraser 6.100
- DeskInDeskIn Remote Desktop 3.1.0
- BinanceBinance - Buy Bitcoin or Ethereum
- Opera GXOpera GX 104.0.4944.85 (64-bit)
- WPS OfficeWPS Office Free 188.8.131.5266
- TradingViewTradingView - Trusted by 50 Million Traders
- Total AVTotal AV - Antivirus Pro 2023
- BlueStacksBlueStacks - Play on PC 5.14.10
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals