Radmin Remote Control 188.8.131.52 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Radmin Remote Control 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Chosen by countless individual users of all knowledge levels and by over 100 thousand companies and organizations from all around the world (including governments and financial organizations), this remote desktop app enables instant access to remote PCs for effortless control over distant software processes and hardware capabilities, with a wide array of professional tools that were built from the ground up to serve the needs of seasoned networking and IT enthusiasts.
No matter if you require simple oversight of your numerous home PCs, or you are in need of a comprehensive solution for offering tech support to any number of business PCs, Radmin Remote Control is ready to help you with integrated tools for file transferring, secure drag-and-drop, multi-user text or voice chat, remote monitoring of hardware (including remote system shutdowns), and much more. Large-scale use of the program is handled by the sophisticated system in which admins can give specialized permissions to other he app users, creating a hierarchy of tech support personnel that can be customized down to the individual and highly granular level.
With full support for DirectScreenTransfer technology, users of the tool can gain access to rapid connection speeds with minimal CPU usage. Beneath all the visible graphics interface, Radmin Remote Control runs on a core technology that focuses on top-of-the-line security that will encrypt all communication and allow any type of unauthorized access.
Features and Highlights
- Remote support for all types of users – From home enthusiasts to largest corporations.
- System Administration – Access remote computers to perform any type of maintenance task or troubleshoot faults.
- Work from Anywhere – Access remote computer, its files, or emails no matter where you are.
- Fast Operation – Optimized for maximum speed with least performance impact, The software feels like the remote PCs are running on your local hardware, even on low-bandwidth 3G connections.
- Top Security – Comprehensive security includes total AES256-bit encryption, granular permission controls, and IP-filter tables that restrict access to unauthorized users. The tool developers pride themselves on never allowing any vulnerability since the moment this app was first released in 2001.
- User-Friendly Interface – Easy to install and use, the Remote Control can be used by almost anyone. The app features in-depth and clear instructions and even access to a special free utility for easier distribution of the app on other PCs.
- Free 30-day trial – Even though the Remote Control is a premium app full of world-class technology, its entire set of features can be accessed for free via a 30-day free trial period.
Note: 30 days trial version.