Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
RailClone 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Tired of using fixed, hard to modify, assets that require time-consuming manual labour to edit? Wish it was easier to create smart parametric objects that are easy to update, can be used and reused again and again, but requires minimal time investment?
RailClone is unlike any other tool on the market. Objects are created simply by assembling and repeating existing geometry using an easy-to-define set of rules. If you can model in Max, you can create procedural objects with the program.
Choose from hundreds of built-in presets, adapt existing objects by adding your own geometry, or even create your own from scratch using RailClone's easy-to-understand visual editor.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It doesn't construct an object from scratch, it works by assembling and repeating existing pieces of geometry along paths. To do this it needs two things - a spline for the path and of course, some modular geometry.
Imagine you're explaining to a manufacturer how to build this bus shelter, you might say: "Put a glass panel at the start and the end, add mullions at 2m intervals, then fill in between with the roof and glazing." If you understand this, you understand the app.
Just like Max, It has its own modifiers, called operators, that are used to manipulate geometry. You can group items, create patterns, randomize transforms, UVs, and materials IDs, create conditional relationships, and much more.
MAKE LIGHT WORK OF SMART ASSETS
Bake objects to a proxy cache without destroying instancing or losing access to advanced features. Caches can be stored in the scene or exported to a separate file to minimize file bloat and make them easy to reuse.
Distribute Lights and VDBs
Distribute non-geometric objects including lights and VDB volumes. Combine them with geometry for hybrid styles and even use RailClone Colour with a light tint to create random variations.
Support for Groups
Precompose objects into standard Max groups and use them as segments that can be any combination of geometric objects, non-geometric objects like lights and VDBs, or both.
Intuitive banking control
Control the banking angle of geometry at any point along a spline by adding easy-to-manipulate gizmos via the RC Spline modifier. By simply rotating a marker, the geometry twists, turns, and smoothly deforms to match.
New Evenly Modes
Distribute geometry at regularly spaced intervals along a spline with more control than ever before. Force an odd number of intervals, an even number, or simply use the original mode where the number is determined by best fit.
Drop Down Lists
Make it easier for users to select geometry, change materials, turn on and off elements, or control pretty much any attribute of a graph that takes a numeric input using easy-to-understand text-based drop-down lists.
Compatible with Arnold 7
Use the latest version of Autodesk's built-in rendering engine, as well as the latest releases of V-Ray, Corona, and Redshift.
Control generators using Marker data
Use markers to control many Generator parameters when using Extend X/Y Size to area mode. Where multiple markers are found on a spline, the value is taken from the first marker found.
Improvements to clipping
Translate or rotate nested generators or composing objects outside the boundary of a clipping area and still retain all the segments. Great for creating 100s of randomized hinged or sliding doors and windows.
- Can be used commercially.
- Free to use and never expires.
- Does not include a Maintenance Plan, with no access to prioritized technical support, forum file downloads, new content, and betas.
- Three segments per object.
- One generator per object.
- NEW! Use advanced algorithms to deform geometry and follow paths on the X/Y and Z axes.
- NEW! Can be collapsed to editable mesh.
- A limited subset of presets.
- Libraries cannot be customized.
- Does not include RailClone Tools, cannot be converted to instances.
- Can be used commercially.
- Perpetual licensing.
- Includes a one-year extendable Maintenance Plan with prioritized technical support, early access to beta versions, and regular updates.
- Unlimited segments per object.
- Unlimited generators per object.
- Use advanced algorithms to deform geometry and follow paths on the X/Y and Z axes.
- Can be collapsed to editable mesh.
- Over 420 presets.
- Add your own preset libraries.
- Includes RailClone Tools to convert to native instances.