Reboot Restore Rx Pro 11.2 Build 2705507210 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Reboot Restore Rx Pro 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
"We understand it takes a certain fortitude to service PCs in the public domain where users are not always careful and computer usage is high. That is why we built Reboot Restore Rx Pro to be fast, effective, and efficient. Regardless of what a user does (including erasing files, installing software, or even hacking the system registry) Reboot Restore Rx Pro will automatically restore the PC to your desired system state on a schedule you set."
It integrates Reboot-and-Restore, a simple technology designed to keep computers fully functional and optimally configured. In addition to restoring on reboot, It can also restore on user Log-Off and can also maintain a safe “Immune Space” for file and data storage.
The app drastically reduces computer maintenance and is widely used to protect public access computers (ex. library public computers, school PC labs, etc.) or shared computing environments where a workstation could be damaged either intentionally or accidentally by a PC user.
It ensures workstation performance is at optimal levels by removing website cookies, spyware, viruses, and unnecessary plug-ins; which can cause system bottlenecks. Any infections to an “immunized” system are instantly eradicated — workstations are reverted back to their original configuration on every restart, log-off, or on any fixed schedule. Because It does not restrict access and is invisible to users, users feel as though they have complete control of the machine, enhancing the computing experience.
Viruses and spyware are the most common threats, and new infections slip through the cracks daily. In addition, users can also cause inadvertent damage to PCs by tampering with configuration settings, or by installing botched software. Reboot RestoreRx Professional (formerly Drive Vaccine) helps maintain a consistent baseline — free of any malware or system changes.
The app RMC (Remote Management Console) is a complimentary utility that is delivered to all clients that require remote management capabilities of their Reboot Restore PC installations. The RMC solution delivers a complete client-server based network management solution for PC client installations, enabling administrators to easily manage their client PCs from anywhere via LAN, WAN, or over the Internet.
Features and Highlights
- Restore on Reboot
- Restore on Log-off
- Restore on Idle PC (no PC activity)
- Restore on an Hourly schedule
- Restore on a Daily schedule
- Restore Daily on the first startup of the day
- Restore on a Weekly schedule
- Automatically accept OS and Antivirus updates
- Keep important data using “Immune Space”
- Block access to CD ROM and USB ports
- No hardware (no dongle or recovery card) required
- Protect unlimited hard disk partitions
- Recover the stable original state of hard disks automatically on any schedule (every reboot, log-off, end-of-day, weekly, monthly)
- Easily write-protect each hard disk with two clicks (restore on reboot)
- Block USB devices and CD Media
- Remote Management Console for remote network administration (Free of cost)
- Create an Immune Space
- No specific hard disk partition setup required
Note: 14 days trial version.