Recover My Files 184.108.40.2063 (32-bit) LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Recover My Files (32-bit) 2020 full offline installer setup for PC
Regularly used by countless home users and thousands of organizations of all sizes (including the United States Department of Homeland Security), Recover My Files has proven itself as one of the most reliable and simple ways to quickly restore deleted files from both local storage devices and external and portable storage mediums such as camera cards, USB flash sticks, Zip and floppy discs, iPods, smartphones and other media.
Recover My Files can handle both single-file recovery and restoration of entire lost directories and large collections of files such as private or work documents, project files, images, music, videos, emails, and more.
Installation and Use
It comes in an easy-to-use installation package that can be quickly installed on your PC where you wish to perform restoration of lost files. It is highly recommended to not use the affected partition because any writing of new data could overwrite the sectors that your lost files were using.
After installation is finished, you will be presented with the easy-to-use main window of the tool. The prominently placed “Start Recovery” button on the top of the screen will be starting place for all, while the in-depth directory and file listing can help you better define the search parameters for the recovery effort.
Features and Highlights
- Recover lost files from any type of storage medium - Hard drive, SSDs, camera cards, USB flash sticks or external USB hard drives, Zip and floppy disks, iPod, Android devices, and other media.
- Streamlined Recycle Bin recovery support – Quickly restore files that you have recently lost in Recycle Bin.
- Ability to restore files after drive formatting – Don’t be afraid for your files even after HDD format and re-installation of the entire Windows OS.
- Support to repair entire hard drive after software crash - It can detect and restore drives or partition volumes that are not natively recognized as working properly in Windows.
- Ability to fix Partitioning Errors – Even the loss of entire partition cannot stop the app. Your files are almost certainly untouched and available for restoration in few clicks.
- RAW hard drives file recovery support.
- Support for restoring documents of all types, both individually and in batches.
- Native support for all commonly used file systems – FAT (12/16/32), NTFS, exFAT, HFS and HFS+.
- Runs on all Windows OS versions 7, 8 and 10.
- Free 30-day evaluation mode – Enjoy almost every feature of Recovery my Files in free evaluation mode, including those intended to be used by enthusiast technicians that want to handle advanced file recovery from RAID storage setups.
Having to lose your files due to accidental deletion or software error is unacceptable and Recover myFiles will get you your documents back in a few simple clicks.
Note: Cannot save the recovered files in demo version.