Import your own audio - create custom wavetables with ease!
Key details about this download
- You will be redirected to an external website to complete the download
- This file is safe and scanned with 70 antivirus apps
- All files are in original form. FileHorse does not repack or modify downloads in any way
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.4.0
- BraveBrave Browser 1.25.73 (64-bit)
- Data RecoveryMiniTool Power Data Recovery Free...
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2021 22.4.2 (6...
- LDPlayerLDPlayer - Android Emulator 4.0.5...
- PDF SuitePDF Suite 2021
- CamtasiaCamtasia Studio 21.0.4
- DxO PhotoLabDxO PhotoLab 4.3.0
- World of TanksWorld of Tanks WoT
- RAID: ShadowRAID: Shadow Legends
- ChedotChedot Browser
- FixppoiMyFone Fixppo 8.0.0
Serum has a Wavetable editor built right in-you can create your own wavetables in a variety of ways. Import audio directly from audio files - Serum for Desktop has a variety of methods and options for analyzing audio for breaking it apart into individual waveforms. You can import single-cycle wavetables of course, as well as many at once (with in-built sorting options, or manual re-ordering). Morph between various wavetables using standard linear interpolation (crossfading) or via harmonic/spectral morphing. Draw directly on the waveform, with optional grid-size snapping and a variety of shape tools. Generate or modify waveforms using FFT (additive). Create or process waveforms using formula functions. Processing menu options allow you to d... Read More »
- MixPadMixPad 7.45
- NahimicNahimic 3 1.4.6
- FxSoundFxSound 188.8.131.52
- Kontakt PlayerKontakt Player 6.5.1
- MixxxMixxx 2.2.4 (32-bit)
- Foobar2000Foobar2000 1.6.6
- ClementineClementine 1.3.1
- SpotifySpotify 184.108.40.2063
- KeepVid TagKeepVid Music Tag Editor 1.0.2
- WinampWinamp 5.8 Build 3660 Beta
- MP3GainMP3Gain 1.3.4 Beta
- ZebraZebra 2.9.2
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This product is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with more than 70 antivirus programs
We serve all files as they were released. We do not use bundlers or download-managers