SketchUp Make (64-bit)
SketchUp Make 17.2.2555 (64-bit) LATEST
Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
SketchUp Make (64-bit) 2023 full offline installer setup for PC
There are many great modeling tools currently on the market, but the SketchUp Free was built from the ground up to be the first modeling program to novices, but leaving enough advance tools and services that those novices and advanced users alike have room to experiment, expand their knowledge and learn countless new things about the world of 3D modeling.
What makes SketchUp Free so great?
SketchUp for Web
SketchUp’s core 3D modeler runs right in your web browser.
10 GB of Trimble Connect cloud storage so you can share your projects and collaborate with your team.
Mobile model viewing
View 3D models on your mobile device with the SketchUp Viewer app.
Import SKP, JPG, PNG file types, and export SKP, PNG, STL file types.
Access user-generated and manufacturer-produced models to give your projects context and life.
All you need is an internet connection. No credit card required.
This approach to simplicity and easy access to advanced tools is perfectly showcased in its interface, which offers a wide variety of tools, documentation, and tutorials that can provide each novice with easy acclimation. With SketchUp Make 64-bit, users can easily model and redecorate your living room, invent a new piece of furniture, model your city for Google Earth, use it as a tool for your school or university projects, introduce it into your work pipeline, and much more.
The Freeware version of SketchUp Free can be used without limitations, but professionals will most likely be attracted to the paid “Pro” version that places a much higher focus on architecture and easier ability to transfer your drawings into 3D objects.
Features and Highlights
- Edges and Faces: That's all there is to it
- Push/Pull: Quickly go from 2D to 3D
- Accurate measurements: Work with precision
- Follow Me: Create complex extrusions and lathed forms
- Paint Bucket: Apply colors and textures
- Groups and Components: Build smarter models
- Shadows: Perform shade studies and add realism
- Sections: See inside your models
- Scenes: Save views and create animations
- Look Around and Walk: Explore your creations firsthand
- Dimensions and Labels: Add information to your designs
- The Instructor: Catch on quickly
- Layers and the Outliner: Stay organized
- Google Earth: See your models in the context
- Sandbox tools: Work on terrain
- 3D Warehouse: Find models of almost anything you need
- Import 3DS: Get a head start on your modeling
- Import images: Paint walls with photos
- Export TIFF, JPEG, and PNG
Note: SketchUp Make is free for educational and personal use. SketchUp Make allows you to test the LayOut and Style Builder tools found in SketchUp Pro for 30 days. After this period, you can continue using SketchUp Make. If you want to benefit from all the functions of the application you can choose to purchase it.
Also Available: Download SketchUp Make for Mac