SmartGit is a Git client with support for GitHub
Key details about this download
- The file will be downloaded from author's server
- This file is safe and scanned with 70 antivirus apps
- All files are in original form. FileHorse does not repack or modify downloads in any way
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.3.0
- BraveBrave Browser 1.19.86 (64-bit)
- Data RecoveryMiniTool Power Data Recovery Free...
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2021 22.214.171.124...
- LDPlayerLDPlayer - Android Emulator 4.0.4...
- LuminarLuminar Photo Editor 4.3.0
- GameLoopGameLoop 126.96.36.199
- Nitro ProNitro Pro 188.8.131.525 (64-bit)
- World of TanksWorld of Tanks WoT
- Among UsAmong Us
- ChedotChedot Browser
- FixppoiMyFone Fixppo 7.9.5
SmartGit is a Git client for Windows PC, Mac, and Linux. It is free for non-commercial use, provides graphical access to Git repositories, and can access Subversion repositories. For trivial Pull, Commit, and Push you will find simpler alternatives than this tool. Purchase your license once and use it on as many machines and operating systems you like. No need to install and configure additional tools. SmartGit comes with special integrations for GitHub, BitBucket, and Atlassian Stash to create and resolve Pull Requests and Review Comments. Of course, you can use SmartGit with your own repositories or other hosting providers (e.g. GitLab).Features and Highlights Virtually all local working tree operations Status, diff, log Push, pull, ... Read More »
- PythonPython 3.9.1 (32-bit)
- StencylStencyl 4.0.4 (32-bit)
- CmakeCmake 3.19.3 (32-bit)
- CodeLobsterCodeLobster PHP Edition 5.15
- WampServerWampServer 3.2.3 (32-bit)
- Apache MavenApache Maven 3.6.3
- Visual StudioMicrosoft Visual Studio Community...
- Corona SDKCorona SDK 2018.3326
- NicepageNicepage 3.4.1
- AccessMicrosoft Access 2019
- PinegrowPinegrow Web Editor 5.99
- OpenCVOpenCV 4.5.1
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This product is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with more than 70 antivirus programs
We serve all files as they were released. We do not use bundlers or download-managers