Soundop 220.127.116.11 LATEST
Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
The multitrack editor can mix an unlimited number of audio and bus tracks with a powerful engine that supports sends, side-chain, and automatic latency compensation. Track and clip both have FX rack and fully support automating of effect parameters.
Soundop has well-designed built-in effects and supports VST and VST3 effect plug-ins, and supports parallel or mid-side effect groups to create composite effects.
The audio engine supports ASIO, WASAPI, MME, and DirectSound driver and recording audio with 24-bit precision and up to 192 kHz. Soundop for Windows PC supports loading audio from all popular audio and video formats and exporting audio to major audio formats with metadata such as ID3 Tag, RIFF Chunk, Vorbis Comment, and ACID loop edited and saved across formats.
The CD track editor supports burning audio to CD with customizable gaps and verification after burning. The processors support most audio editing operations, including copying, pasting, applying effects, and other processing tools like normalizing on selected channels and time ranges. The batch processor can process audio files with processors and save them to a target format. And you can run multiple instances of batch processors concurrently.
Features and Highlights
- Play and record with ASIO, MME, WASAPI, and DirectSound audio drivers.
- Set channel mapping for each audio device.
- Record audio up to 24-bit precision and 192 kHz.
- Record system audio with WASAPI loopback.
- Record from multiple input devices.
- Punch in the selected time range.
- Punch in corrections on the fly.
- Loop record multiple takes in a clip.
- Load audio data from most audio.
- Save audio to major audio formats, including MP2, MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, OGG, FLAC, APE, and WMA.
- Mix an unlimited number of audio and bus tracks.
- Send the output of a track to multiple tracks.
- Send track output to the side-chain of audio effects.
- Switch the channel mode of a track when playing.
- Create alternative sequences of clips in clip lanes.
- Solo and mute tracks flexibly.
- Set panning mode for track and clip.
- Add effects to tracks and clips.
- Automate track and clip effects with the read, write, latch, and touch mode.
- Freeze track and clip effects to reduce CPU load.
- Export mixdown of all tracks or selected time range, tracks, and clips.
- Load audio and video from most video formats.
- Attach and detach video files in the audio file editor and the multitrack editor.
- Play video synchronized with audio.
- Edit ACID metadata to create ACID loops.
- Edit marker positions for sample loops.
- Crossfade sample loop ends.
- Search best sample loop position automatically.
- Edit metadata in the ID3 tag, Vorbis comment, RIFF, AIFF, and other formats.
- Edit cover art for MP3 and FLAC files.
- Edit cue markers.
- Show metadata supported for a specific audio format in the Metadata panel.
- Monitor the peak level with customizable meter ranges.
- Monitor the true peak level in the Loudness panel.
- Monitor the loudness according to ITU BS.1770-2 standard.
- Monitor the correlation between channels.
- Analyze audio with frequency analysis, phase analysis, and amplitude statistics.
- And much more!
Note: 30 days trial version. After the trial is over, exported audio is limited to 15 seconds.