TortoiseSVN 1.12.0 (32-bit) LATEST
Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
TortoiseSVN (32-bit) 2019 full offline installer setup for PC
It is developed under the GPL. Which means it is completely free for anyone to use, including in a commercial environment, without any restriction. The source code is also freely available, so you can even develop your own version if you wish to.
Since it's not an integration for a specific IDE like Visual Studio, Eclipse or others, you can use it with whatever development tools you like, and with any type of file.
Features of TortoiseSVN:
- All commands are available directly from the windows explorer.
- Only commands that make sense for the selected file/folder are shown. You won't see any commands that you can't use in your situation.
- See the status of your files directly in the Windows explorer.
- Descriptive dialogs, constantly improved due to user feedback.
- Allows moving files by right-dragging them in the windows explorer.
- Supports subversion protocols http://, https://, svn://, svn+ssh://, file:///, and svn+XXX://.
- Integrated spell checker for log messages
- Auto completion of paths and keywords of the modified files
- Text formatting with special chars
- And many more...