Learn more about rootkits and how to fix it using Rootkit Buster
- 19 Oct 18 - RapidTyping 5.3
- 19 Oct 18 - Samsung Smart Switch 4.2.18091_6
- 19 Oct 18 - Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.9.1.8988
- 19 Oct 18 - DVDFab Passkey Lite 126.96.36.199
- 19 Oct 18 - REAPER 188.8.131.52 (64-bit)
- 19 Oct 18 - Riot 0.17.1 (64-bit)
- 19 Oct 18 - Wise Data Recovery 4.11
- 19 Oct 18 - Boxcryptor 2.31.870
- 19 Oct 18 - RegCool 1.087
- 19 Oct 18 - Driver Talent 184.108.40.206
About Trend Micro RootkitBuster (32-bit)
Trend Micro RootkitBuster is a rootkit scanner for Windows PC that scans hidden files and registry entries. A free tool that scans hidden files, registry entries, processes, drivers, and the master boot record (MBR) to identify and remove rootkits. The latest version of Trend Micro RootkitBuster features an even more sensitive detection system.A rootkit is a collection of PC software, typically malicious, designed to enable access to a computer or areas of its software that would not otherwise be allowed (for example, to an unauthorized user) and often masks its existence or the existence of other programs.Because they resist detection by security software, rootkits can be hard to remove once they get onto a computer. Trend Micro™ Roo... Read More »
- BlasterSpywareBlaster 5.5
- Loaris TrojanLoaris Trojan Remover 220.127.116.11
- F-SecureF-Secure Online Scanner 18.104.22.168...
- CybereasonCybereason RansomFree 22.214.171.124
- HitmanProHitmanPro 3.8.00 Build 295 (32-bi...
- Removal ToolKaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2017
- AntiLoggerZemana AntiLogger 126.96.36.199
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.0.14
- McAfee StingerMcAfee Labs Stinger 188.8.131.5291 (...
- UVKUVK Ultra Virus Killer 10.9.8.0
- SpyHunterSpyHunter 184.108.40.20648
- Anti-MalwareEmsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.9.1.89...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware