UltData for Windows 7.3.2 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
UltData for Windows.exe
UltData for Windows 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
UltData for Windows comes in a small installation package that weighs in under 10 MB in size, enabling anyone to quickly download it and get it ready for operation on their home or work PC. It is important to note that the best procedure for recovering lost files is to reduce the usage of the drive or partition where the files were located in order to prevent the system to overwrite the small segments or large parts of the needed drive area. Therefore, it is recommended to install the app on the unaffected drive or partition as soon as possible after the user notices that the files were deleted.
- Get back deleted, formatted, or lost files from PC/computer
- Recover every file from hard drive, memory card, dynamic disk, and removable devices
- High data recovery rate and 100% secure
- Recover files that you accidentally deleted by pressing the "Shift + Delete" keys or emptying the Recycle Bin
- Recover data from formatted partition or storage media
- Restore partition table and recover lost files from corrupted, resized, or deleted partition
- Perform a complete data recovery with a deep scan
- Import previous scan result and resume recovery without rescanning
- Follow the wizard to recover data more easily. It’s ideal for beginners
The entire procedure of getting deleted files of all types and sizes back can be summarized in a few simple steps – choosing where the app needs to scan for lost files, preview and select the detected lost files, picking the location where the recovered files will be transferred, and finally clicking on the Recover button.
The user interface of UltData for Windows is very simple and allows users to list their local storage with tree and file viewer. File view enables scanning the storage for the specific file formats, with the app providing the options for Photos, Audio, Videos, Documents, Email, Web file, Archives, No Extensions, and Others. For each detected deleted file, the app will showcase its file name, original storage path, creation/modified date, and original file size. For some file formats such as images, the app offers a built-in preview tool.
In addition to recovering the specific files and directories, UltData for Windows can also perform a wide array of general fixes that can restore entire lost partitions due to partition table loss, corruption, or badly performed partition resizing/deleting.
UltData for Windows can be tested for FREE during the initial demo period, but the full functionality is hidden behind a premium purchase. The most obvious limitation of the free version is the maximum size of the recovered files, which is set at 500MB. The app is optimized for all modern versions of Windows OS, starting with Windows 7.
Only 3 Steps, All Lost Data Comes Back with UltData for Windows
- Step 1: Select where to scan the lost files. Select a location to start scan data.
- Step 2: Preview & Select recovered data. Preview all deleted files in the selected location before recovery.
- Step 3: Click the Recover button to get files back. Click on the "Recover" button to save the recovered data.
Note: You can only recover the 500MB of data in the demo/free version.