Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.8.0 LATEST
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit)
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Ultimate Windows Tweaker 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
While you may be able to access all these via the Windows 10 Settings app, the Registry Editor or the Group Policy Editor, Ultimate Windows Tweaker makes things easier for you by offering all useful tweaks from its single UI.
This tweaker is just 495 KB in size and includes over 200 tweaks. Like its predecessors, UWT sports a clean minimalistic UI, offering links in the left panel, and tabs on the top, in some categories. Hover over any tweak and helpful tool tips will tell you what the tweak does.
Features and Highlights
- Seeing the concerns being raised about privacy issues, several tweaks have been added under a new Privacy section.
- Many new tweaks in Context Menu for Store Apps to support Windows 10.
- The empty.ico file is not required now for “Remove Shortcut Arrows From Icons” to function properly.
- It calculates Windows Experience Index from the main page. Click on Run assessment to recalculate the WEI.
- You can Run the DISM command to fix the corrupted system image.
- You can now pin Drives to Desktop Context Menu.
- Many new tweaks to customize Windows 10.
- Newly designed interface with command link buttons.
- Hover over a tweak, and get the description at the bottom of the tweaker.