Unlocker 1.9.2 LATEST
Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
⚠ Note: This product is not developed anymore and might not function properly.
If you are looking for an alternative, we recommend you to download Wise Force Deleter.
Have you ever seen these Windows error messages?
- Cannot delete folder: It is being used by another person or program.
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied.
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Unlocker is the solution! Simply right-click the folder or file and select Unlocker. If the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear. Simply click Unlock All and you are done!