UserBenchmark 18.104.22.168 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
UserBenchmark 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
While many other benchmark tools on the web are focused on evaluating only the performance of CPU and GPU components, UserBenchmark offers much more comprehensive testing that also provides dedicated tests for internal storage drives (HDD or SSD), RAM memory and external USB drives. This enables the app to provide not only individual scores and in-depth test results for each separate component, but also overall “PC Score” and “PC Status” evaluations. PC Score showcases the percentage of PC’s sustainability for use in high-end desktop gaming and workstation use, while PC Status is focused on the health score and relative component performance.
The testing methodology involves picking the desired area of testing (Processor, Graphics, Fixed Drive, Memory, and USB Drive), which allows the app to evaluate the configuration for Gaming, Desktop use, and Workstation use. All the result scores are showcased in a visually attractive manner, with various stats for each tested component and the relative position of attained scores when compared to all the other scores that were gathered by the tool’s large community of users. With this benchmarking suite, you can not only get an overview of your PC configuration performance level but also identify areas that are ready for an upgrade. Even better the app’s database of benchmark results can help you to pick the perfect upgrade path that fits your own needs.
To get User Benchmark up and running on your PC (that’s running any modern version of Windows), all you need to do is to download the compressed archive and unpack the app into any folder on your hard drive.
Features and Highlights
- Easy for download and use
- A comprehensive array of CPU tests, which include integer, floating, and string benchmarks, both in single-core and multicore mode.
- Detailed GPU testing with six 3D gaming simulations running via DirectX9 and DirectX 10 APIs.
- Hard drive performance tests are focused on reading speed, writing speed, sustained write, and mixed IO.
- Storage drives are also tested for their health status (S.M.A.R.T., 4k Align, SATA, TRIM and NCQ)
- RAM memory is tested for its maximum read/write performance and even latency.
- Receive comprehensive “PC Score” and “PC Status” results.
- All the reports are gathered and presented in a visually stunning manner.
- The database of all gathered results is available via UserBenchmark.com.
- UserBenchmark.com features a searchable database, enabling easy comparison between various component models.
- UserBenchmark.com facilitates easy research for picking components for an upgrade.
- Compare your results with other users who have tested their configurations.
- Share your opinions on various PC components by voting.