CINEBENCH R21.207 LATEST
Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
CINEBENCH 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
In addition to testing CPU cores (with support from cheapest single-core products to the most advanced 256 thread enterprise CPUs), CINEBENCH can also be used to test graphics card performance. This is done via a separate test that is focused on one highly detailed 3D scene (featuring more than 1 million polygons, high-resolution textures, and various graphical effects) that is rendered using the cross-platform capable OpenGL API.
Installation and Use
The program comes in a single installation package that can be easily handled by users of all knowledge levels. Simply unpack the ZIP archive, place it anywhere on your local storage and start the app. Upon first boot, you will be presented with the simple user interface that is separated into two main parts – a control area on the left and the much larger rendering canvas on the right.
The main tools of the app are the two “Run” buttons that initiate benchmarking tests for both CPU and GPU. The faster the CPU or GPU scenes are rendered, the better score you will get. Below those buttons, you will see the listing of your detected hardware components, and below a result listing that showcases not only your previous runs but also results from comparable hardware. This way, you can easily compare your results between runs, and compare your results with the scores of other CPUs that are currently sold on the market.
Be aware that the score of your CPU or GPU may be affected if you are running resource-intensive apps or OS services in the background. To ensure the best possible results, it is recommended to restart your PC before running CINE BENCH. Always install the latest graphics card drivers before attempting to run a GPU benchmark.
Features and Highlights
- Accurate and reliable CPU and GPU benchmarks.
- Stress all available cores of your CPU, no matter if you have 1 CPU thread or 256 of them.
- Stress test your PC to find whether or not it can run stable for prolonged periods of time.
- Real-time score output and easy way of comparing scores between your runs.
- Supports all the latest CPU architectures currently in use.
- The oldest supported CPU architectures on PC – Intel Pentium 4, Athlon 64.
- The oldest supported CPU architecture on Mac – Core 2 Solo.
- Available on both PC and Mac.
Also Available: Download CINEBENCH for Mac