VIA HD Audio Driver 10.1200A LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
VIA HD Audio Driver v10_1200a.zip
VIA HD Audio Driver 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
VIA is one of the largest suppliers of the audio processing chips on the market, and their hardware is being built-in into hundreds of motherboard models each year, reaching a significant percentage of all PC users around the world. However, their audio hardware cannot properly be utilized by your Windows OS if it does not have access to the proper driver – a software package that can help Windows OS to properly detect, communicate, utilize supported audio standards, and take advantage of all audio processing and output capabilities offered by the audio hardware. Windows OS can usually come with some generic and basic audio driver, often without any advanced functions or even capability to output audio in high quality.
VIA HD Audio Driver aims to provide you a one-click solution for the full driver support for a wide array of VIA audio chips.
Installation and Use
Since VIA HD Audio Driver comes with drivers for many supported chipsets, audio codecs, and tools, its installation package is larger than a usual standalone driver for a single specific audio device. Nevertheless, after downloading and starting the installation package that weighs over 100MB, you can easily follow its instructions until all the files are unpacked on your local drive. After starting the Setup application, it will automatically detect your audio hardware and install the corresponding correct driver package to fully unlock its capabilities.
The app cards with installed correct drivers allow users to take full control over all capabilities of sound processing and output. This includes support for managing volume control, reduction of background noise, integration of the external speaker, delay of the audio signal for each sound channel, coordination between audio and video feeds during multimedia playback, support for decoding of various high-quality audio codecs, and much more. All the capabilities of your Audio hardware can be used without limits, no matter if you are operating with small or extremely large audio files, personal work, or business projects.
Features and Highlights
- All-in-one driver package for VIA HDaudio chips.
- Support for both integrated and standalone audio chips.
- A streamlined interface and driver installation.
- Enhanced stability of Windows OS during encoding or decoding of audio content.
- Built-in support for VIA device models such as VT1705, VT1802P, VT1819S, VT1708S, VR2021, and others.
- Built-in support for the following VIA chipset codecs: VTR1702S, VT1705, VT1708B, VT1708S, VT1706S, VT1802P, VT1819S, VT2121, VT1812S, VT1818, VT1828S.
- Available for all modern versions of Windows OS (XP, 7, Vista, 8, 10)
- Full support for both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.