Winmail Opener 1.7 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
You may receive winmail.dat files from the senders who are using Microsoft Outlook (97, 2000). Winmail.dat contains all attachments and rich text messages, and not all e-mail clients can recognize its format. Winmail Opener for PC is the solution.
Outlook Express does not display any message attachments if the TNEF-encoded file (winmail.dat) was received. If you are expecting some attachment, but do not see any, it still can be there. Download and install Winmail Viewer today!
Features and Highlights
- Windows mail opener is absolutely free - no nag screens, no ads, no spyware, no time limit.
- Supports RTF message text extraction.
- You can drag-and-drop TNEF-encoded files into the app for opening them.
- You can drag-and-drop decoded attachments from the program to any location for saving them.
- Allows to operate with embedded attachments via standard system popup menu (Open, Open with, Copy, etc.)
- Supports command-line mode for batch decoding.
- Multilingual interface. (21 languages supported at the moment).
- The executable has a small size and low system requirements.
- Freeware for both commercial and personal use.