World Cricket Championship 184.108.40.206 LATEST
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit)
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
World Cricket Championship 2 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
In the addition to the single-player mode where users can fight through five large tournaments (including the World Cup and the Blitz Tournament), the game also offers several other gameplay modes and the ability to fully customize their players and team visuals. Multiplayer is, of course, present in the form of Challenge A Friend mode and exciting “Hot Events” mode. As for the roster of teams, the game has built-in support for 18 international and 10 American teams and 40 stadiums, with an option for team customization and addition of new team logos. The gameplay is enhanced with the presence of realistic physics, Autoplay mode for bowling and batting, 40+ in-game camera angles, two different batting controls, timing effects, manual field placement of players, challenging opponent AI and much more. In fact, the AI is so smart that it can provide a real challenge to even more seasoned cricket players.
While World Cricket Championship 2 for PC is not able to deliver visuals that are on par with the dedicated PC or console titles that were developed over the past few years, it still managed to capture the attention of the worldwide audience who knows who to appreciate fun gameplay and engaging gameplay systems. The game is on the other hand very light on resources and can be easily played on even most basic Windows 10 machines and almost all modern laptops. World Cricket Championship 2 is 100% FREE and is exclusively optimized to run on Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
Features and Highlights
- 45+ different batting shots, including the most wanted Helicopter shot, Dil-Scoop, Upper-cut, etc.,
- Enjoy the Blitz Tournament for free!
- The much-awaited Autoplay mode for bowling and batting!
- Electrifying fielding with stunning diving catches & quick throws to surprise the opponent.
- Challenging AI opponent
- Realistic ball physics which response to the pitch (Dead, Dusty, Green)
- Player attributes – Players gain extra skills for consistent performance and this enables them to improve progressively
- (PC VERSION ONLY) 18 different international teams, 10 domestic teams. TEST Cricket, Hot Events, and more than 4 tournaments including World Cup, World T20 Cup, Blitz Tournament, and ODI Series.
- The Gangs of Cricket mode where the user can form gangs and compete in challenges.
- Challenge A Friend mode enables the user to challenge your friends.
- A batsman may get injured for poor shot selection.
- The emotions of the fielders vary according to the circumstances of the match.
- Cinematic cameras and real-time lighting enhance the visual appeal.
- 3D Wagon wheel with dynamic game data
- Hawk-eye view for bowling summary & for LBW appeals
- 3D Bar chart for innings run scored
- Ultra slow motion Action replays with multiple camera angles
- Over 40+ in-game camera angles
- Two different batting controls (Classic & Pro)
- Two different batting camera settings (Bowler’s end & Batsman’s end)
- Fielders are configured with advanced ball - head coordination system.
- Professional Audio commentary
- Dynamic ground ambient sounds
- Batting Timing Meter, (following by a lofted shot)
- Perfect timing- Results in a sure six but it is not very easy to execute.
- Late timing – This might result in a catch or a top-edge
- Early timing – A very low powered shot.
- Field placement to control your opponent AI batsman
- 10 field options
- Manual field placement to plan & bowl accordingly & to master yourself as captain
- User can edit the player names and their roles.
- Misfielding, stunning wicketkeeper catches, quick stumping & tight 3rd umpire decisions to create a realistic cricketing experience.
- Over 100+ motion captured animations
- Enhanced ball connection with bat even with low configuration devices
- Battle-tested and updated engine to provide fluid 30fps gaming on most mid-range devices.