Protect your PC from malware threats with Bitdefender Total Security
About Bitdefender Total Security (64-bit)
Bitdefender Total Security 64-bit uses machine-learning technologies to remove and block all cyber-threats, without impacting your device's performance. It tackles ransomware, password stealing, data theft, malware interception of your payments, hidden spying software, and infections that render your device inoperable or cause massive slowdowns, and it does so automatically, taking the best security decisions for you.Bitdefender Total Security also helps you in case of theft, by pinpointing or temporarily blocking your devices, and it locks confidential files in a secured vault. Additional features include a new Firewall, discrete parental controls, online payments browser and privacy protection, vulnerability scanner, as well as online man... Read More »
- 21 Jan 18 - Winstep Nexus Dock 18.1
- 21 Jan 18 - K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool 6.2.6
- 21 Jan 18 - Chromium 65.0.3328.0
- 20 Jan 18 - Toggl Desktop 7.4.90
- 20 Jan 18 - Cyberfox 52.6.0 (64-bit)
- 20 Jan 18 - ProgDVB 7.22.6 (64-bit)
- 20 Jan 18 - XAMPP 7.2.1
- 20 Jan 18 - Password Safe 3.45
- 20 Jan 18 - x264 Video Codec r2901 (64-bit)
- 20 Jan 18 - GoodSync 10.7.3.3
- ZoneAlarm PROZoneAlarm Pro Firewall 15.1.501.1...
- Privacy DrivePrivacy Drive 3.11.0 Build 1287
- Folder ProtectFolder Protect 2.0.4
- Trend MicroTrend Micro Internet Security 201...
- Avira PhantomAvira Phantom VPN 184.108.40.20645
- VPN.ExpressVPN.Express 220.127.116.11
- BoxcryptorBoxcryptor 2.22.706
- Avira FreeAvira Free Security Suite 1.2.103...
- LastPassLastPass 4.1.44 (32-bit)
- BullGuardBullGuard Internet Security 18.0....
- CyberGhostCyberGhost VPN 18.104.22.168376
- MBSAMicrosoft Baseline Security Analy...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware