What's new in this version:
Corel AfterShot Pro 3.4 (64-bit)
- SmugMug sharing is now integrated into AfterShot
- How to share to SmugMug: From the Browse panel, click the Output tab, and in the SmugMug area, click Log In. Create or log in to your SmugMug account. In AfterShot, select and drag the thumbnails of the images that you want to share to one of the SmugMug upload presets
- Keywords: Apostrophe in keyword no longer causes issues
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100: Lens correction applied by default
- Nikon firmware (1.02) update: Fixed stability and display issues associated with images captured on Nikon cameras that use 1.02 firmware
- Canon sRAW/MRAW: Corrected magenta hue issue
- Sony SLT-A99, SLT-A58: Corrected lens mount type error
- Fixed image rotation issues that occurred after exporting
- Fixed issues related to viewing images after reconnecting an external storage device, such as a flash drive
- Ubuntu 16.10 or higher: Fixed reported installation issues
Corel AfterShot Pro 3.3 (64-bit)
- Change log not available for this version
Corel AfterShot Pro 3.2 (64-bit)
- This update addresses a number of reported issues, including fixes for reading metadata, sort order of external drive folders, improved Mac OS window controls, and more.
Corel AfterShot Pro 3.0 (64-bit)
- Comprehensive Watermarking: Protect and promote your work with versatile Watermarking features. Deter unauthorized copying, brand your photos with your logo or contact info, or add text and graphics. Apply watermarks to individual photos or batches, and easily adjust size, rotation, position, transparency and more.
- Enhanced Highlight Recovery: Regain more of the detail and tone from your overexposed photos with enhanced Highlight Recovery. Powered by a new algorithm, this feature lets you access more of the data in your RAW files for superior image quality.
- Enhanced Blemish Remover: Save time and edit faster by doing more touchups and photo corrections in AfterShot Pro 3, rather than jumping to PaintShop Pro or Adobe® Photoshop®. The new Blemish Remover offers circle, brush, polygon and freehand tools for detailed editing, making portrait editing faster and easier. Remove dust, spots, smudges and a variety of imperfections on any photo.
- Image Preset Library: Now it's easier to tap into the power of presets to automate more of your repetitive processing jobs or quickly reproduce a look that would otherwise be tedious to replicate. The new Image Preset Library^ lets you browse, preview and download free and for-purchase presets.
- Lens Correction Development Kit: Make and share your own lens corrections—ideal for photographers working with rare, unique or spanking new glass. Simply follow the instructions, save your correction, then load it into AfterShot Pro 3—or share online.
- Lens Corrections: Update to AfterShot Pro 3 for new, sought-after lens corrections that build on the hundreds of lenses already supported by AfterShot to quickly correct the different types of distortion introduced by various lenses. Join the AfterShot Pro community on Facebook to discover when new lens corrections are posted or to share your own.
- See what's new with plugins: Find and install free and for-purchase plugins, and get updates in a flash with AfterShot Pro 3's new Plugin Manager^. Or make your own with our unique plugin API—a love of photography, a knowledge of C++ and the updated Plugin SDK are all you need. Share your plugins freely with the AfterShot community, or work with Corel to sell them.
- Updated RAW camera profiles: We're committed to constantly delivering support for today's most popular, powerful and creative cameras, including professional DSLRs, flexible and high-quality mirrorless cameras, and many more. A new dynamic camera profile updater^ notifies you when new cameras are added a new feedback mechanism captures and prioritizes your requests with Corel.
- Modular Camera Profiles: Get the latest camera profiles sooner—and without patching your software—with dynamic camera updates^. Simply browse and download directly from AfterShot Pro 3. Don't see a camera you want? Hit the 'feedback' button and log your request directly to the AfterShot Pro development team.