Scan your Windows computer and cure it of any malicious objects
- 19 Apr 18 - Logitech Gaming Software 8.98.234 (64-bit...
- 19 Apr 18 - Pandora Recovery 22.214.171.1240
- 19 Apr 18 - iTools 126.96.36.199
- 19 Apr 18 - SourceTree 188.8.131.52
- 19 Apr 18 - Maxthon 184.108.40.20600
- 19 Apr 18 - Bandicam 4.1.3 Build 1400
- 19 Apr 18 - VSO Downloader 220.127.116.11
- 19 Apr 18 - EmEditor Professional 17.6.0 (32-bit)
- 19 Apr 18 - Wavebox 3.14.2 (64-bit)
- 19 Apr 18 - Atom 1.26.0 (64-bit)
About Dr.Web CureIt!
Do you have anti-virus software installed on your computer, but still worry about its effectiveness? Run Dr.Web CureIt! (no need to install it) to quickly scan your computer and cure it of any malicious objects. Dr.Web CureIt! detects and neutralizes viruses, rootkits, Trojan horses, spyware, and other malicious objects that have gone undetected by your anti-virus software. How Do I Use Dr.Web CureIt!?Download Dr.Web CureIt! and launch the utility. A notification will inform you that the utility is running in the enhanced protection mode allowing it to operate even if malicious programs block access to the Windows interface. In the subsequent window, click Start scanning. Wait while the memory and startup files are being scanned. If you nee... Read More »
- EMCO MalwareEMCO Malware Destroyer 18.104.22.168...
- aswMBRaswMBR 22.214.171.1240
- IObit FighterIObit Malware Fighter Free 5.6.0....
- Anvi DefenderAnvi Smart Defender 2.5
- Comodo CleanComodo Cleaning Essentials 10.0.0...
- Anti-MalwareEmsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.3.1.85...
- AntiLoggerZemana AntiLogger 126.96.36.199
- AdwCleanerAdwCleaner 188.8.131.52
- Ultra AdwareUltra Adware Killer 184.108.40.206
- Sophos CleanSophos Clean 3.7.13 Build 262 (32...
- Trojan KillerTrojan Killer 2.0.49
- TDSSKillerKaspersky TDSSKiller 220.127.116.11
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware