Download Uninstallation Tool to uninstall the F-secure antivirus completely
- 17 Jan 18 - 3uTools 2.19
- 17 Jan 18 - PowerDVD 17.0.2508.62
- 17 Jan 18 - Snipaste 1.16.1 (64-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - Samsung Magician 5.2.0
- 17 Jan 18 - GetGo Download Manager 184.108.40.20600
- 17 Jan 18 - Spotify 220.127.116.11
- 17 Jan 18 - XnConvert 1.76 (32-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - MusicBee 3.1.6590
- 17 Jan 18 - Razer Cortex 18.104.22.1684
- 17 Jan 18 - Privacy Drive 3.11.0 Build 1287
About F-Secure Uninstallation Tool
F-Secure Uninstallation Tool is a program that will remove F-Secure Service Platform, F-Secure Anti-Virus and F-Secure Internet Security from workstations where executed upon. The F-Secure Uninstallation Tool will remove F-Secure products from your computer in the event that you are unable to do so via the Windows control panel. When you run this program it will perform the following step: Stopping the services Cleaning the system registry Removing the files and directories Restarting the system After the reboot you will no longer be protected by F-Secure, so be sure to install another anti-virus program as soon as possible. Read More »
- Creation ToolMedia Creation Tool 10.0.15063
- AOMEI PartitioAOMEI Partition Assistant Standar...
- GWXGWX Control Panel 22.214.171.124
- Registry DefraAuslogics Registry Defrag 11.0.1....
- Avast ClearAvast Clear 17.9.3761.0
- SystemCareAdvanced SystemCare Free 126.96.36.199...
- WinToUSBWinToUSB 3.9
- GeekGeekUninstaller 188.8.131.52
- File RecoveryAuslogics File Recovery 184.108.40.206
- KCleanerKCleaner 220.127.116.11
- WebPassViewWebBrowserPassView 1.86
- Disk DefragAuslogics Disk Defrag 18.104.22.168
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware