Steganos Safe 22.4.2 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Highly secure encryption
The algorithm used for encryption, AES (Advanced Encryption Standard), protects your sensitive data with 384-bit encoding. Thanks to multicore support, it can do this in real-time and it’s uncrackable!
Vaults up to 1 Terabyte big
Encrypted virtual safes protect documents, photos, and videos on PCs and laptops. Each data vault – any number of which can be set upholds up to 2,000 GB = 2 terabyte! The size of safes can also be modified at a later stage by using the practical slide control.
Portable safe - the vault to take with you
The data vault you can take with you – on a USB stick, CD, DVD, or BluRay disc. Practical: you don’t need any extra software to open a Steganos Portable Safe™ on another computer.
Invisible. The hidden safe
SteganosSafe not only encrypts your data but also inconspicuously hides it in a picture, piece of music, or a video. So you can even file away highly sensitive data.
Personal data like your private documents, pictures, or videos can get into the wrong hands if you send your computer off to a repair or sell it. You can prevent that from happening! Steganos Shredder permanently deletes the traces you leave behind on your PC – totally automatically if desired.
Quick and easy
If desired, you can open and close your safe with practical keyboard shortcuts. Shortcuts to opened safes are created on the desktop. Data can then be easily copied to the safe with a simple drag & drop. Or automatically launch the safe upon logging into your computer. Applications can also be automatically launched after you’ve opened the drive.
Features and Highlights
- Optimized user interface and user experience
- Improved brute force protection
- Improved shredder and backup integration
- AES-XEX encryption with 384 bits (IEEE P1619) with NI-hardware acceleration for optimal protection against thieves, snoops and intelligence services
- The unlocked safe seamlessly integrates itself in Windows as a disk drive and can be used from within any application
- Maximum safe size: 2 TB
- Supports data encryption in Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive and MagentaCLOUD
- Easily configure safes in your home network
- Two-factor authentication for your Safes (supports Authy, Google Authenticator and more)
- Numerous functions and possibilities when creating a safe: Define the storage location and the safe drive letter yourself
- Automatically expanding safes that save you precious Flash Drive space
- USB stick as safe key: once ejected, the virtual vault closes and sensitive data is protected
- Safes are now simple to move and delete
Note: 30 days trial version.