Rohos Logon Key 4.8 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Rohos Logon Key 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Rohos Logon Key uses NIST-approved data-security principles and encryption: the password is not stored on the authentication key in open form. USB key copy protection prevents the creation of key copies without authorization. All data on the key is encrypted with AES-256 bit key length.
Your Computer security benefits:
- Replaces weak password-based login with a hardware Security Key: USB flash drive, Google Authenticator OTP, FIDO U2F, or industrial RFID access cards.
- Or adds two-factor authentication: Your Key + PIN code, or Key + Windows password;
- Uses a long and powerful Windows password, without the need to memorize it;
- Login with an electronic Key is fully automatic and fast!
- Authorize elevated operations in User Account Control request with a key as an easy click!
- The computer is password-protected, but you don’t need to enter it manually each time you log in, unlock/resume or authorize changes;
- Use a single key to log into your home, laptop and office computer;
- Have a few different devices for login into a single PC;
- Windows login is protected even in Safe Mode or Remote Desktop;
Employ a variety of authentication methods:
- Any regular USB flash drive or SD card;
- PKCS#11 security dongles like SafeNet iKey, eToken, Feitian token, etc;
- FIDO U2F security keys
- Google Authenticator or YubiKey – OATH One-Time Password codes;
- Smartphone with Rohos push authenticator or Bluetooth ID;
- RFID access cards like MiFare 1K, Desfire, EM-Marine, Indala, HIDProx, smartcards;
- Compatible with Windows Hello devices
Secure Active Directory authentication
- Install a domain-wide second-factor authentication requirement;
- Protect workstations and remote desktop;
- Second-factor variety: OATH OTP, Security keys, different models and brands, regular flash drives, RFID industry cards;
- Use any of One Time Password generators: Google Authenticator, SMS, by Email or physical OTP token;
- Offline workstations support, custom 2FA notices, automated 2FA enroll by scripting, and more…
- Cost-effective licensing: per workstation, one-time payment, free minor updates;
Note: 15 days trial version.