One of the World`s Most Popular Web Browsers
Firefox 21.0 Date added: May, 14th 2013 - (Open Source)
What's new in this version:
- Enhanced three-state UI for Do Not Track (DNT).
- Firefox will suggest how to improve your application startup time if needed.
- Preliminary implementation of Firefox Health Report (see FAQ).
- Ability to Restore removed thumbnails on New tab Page.
- Add-ons History API removals in Places.
- CSS -moz-user-select:none selection changed to improve compatibility with -webkit-user-select:none (bugs 816298).
- Graphics related performance improvements (bugs 809821).
- Removed E4X support from SpiderMonkey.
- Implemented Remote Profiling.
- Integrated, Add-on SDK loader and API libraries into Firefox.
- Added support for <main> element.
- Implemented scoped stylesheets.
- Some function keys may not work when pressed (833719).
- Browsing and Download history clearing needs unification to avoid confusion on clearing download history (847627).
- Browsers and Plugins
- CD and DVD Tools
- Cleaning and Tweaking
- Compression and Backup
- Desktop Enhancements
- Developer Tools
- File Sharing
- File Transfer and Networking
- Firewalls and Security
- Imaging and Digital Photo
- Messaging and Chat
- MP3 and Audio
- Office and Business Tools
- Video Software