Heimdal PRO protects you from attacks that antivirus can`t block
- 18 Mar 18 - Gajim 1.0.0
- 18 Mar 18 - Cyberfox 52.7.1 (64-bit)
- 18 Mar 18 - ADVANCED Codecs 8.9.0
- 18 Mar 18 - STANDARD Codecs 6.3.0
- 18 Mar 18 - Macrium Reflect Free Edition 7.1.2963 (64...
- 18 Mar 18 - Advanced IP Scanner 2.5 Build 3567
- 18 Mar 18 - Tor Browser 7.5.2
- 18 Mar 18 - Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 23.45
- 18 Mar 18 - VueScan 9.6.07 (64-bit)
- 18 Mar 18 - Bitdefender Home Scanner 220.127.116.115
About Heimdal PRO
Heimdal PRO uses Internet traffic scanning to keep you safe against ransomware, financial Trojans, data-stealing malware and other threats that antivirus can't detect. Heimdal PRO protect you from attacks that antivirus can`t block!Protect your computer from 2nd generation malwareNowadays, 75% of cyber attacks are brand new and unlisted in antivirus databases. They're also designed to sneak past your antivirus and infect your PC.Sanitize your Internet traffic to block malicious trafficYou don't need help when your computer is already infected. You need it not to happen in the first place!Keep your financial data and confidential information safeCyber attackers want to infect your computer and also steal the sensitive information on it. Fina... Read More »
- Comodo CleanComodo Cleaning Essentials 10.0.0...
- Malware HunterMalware Hunter 18.104.22.168
- HijackThisHijackThis 2.0.5 Beta
- UVKUVK Ultra Virus Killer 10.8.3.0
- TDSSKillerKaspersky TDSSKiller 22.214.171.124
- Junkware ToolJunkware Removal Tool 8.1.4
- Anvi DefenderAnvi Smart Defender 2.5
- Norton EraserNorton Power Eraser 126.96.36.199
- MalwareFoxMalwareFox AntiMalware 2.74
- Ultra AdwareUltra Adware Killer 188.8.131.52
- Anti-MalwareAuslogics Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206
- McAfee StingerMcAfee Labs Stinger 220.127.116.1192 (...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware