Light, fast and compatible with existing security products
Immunet is a malware and antivirus protection system that utilizes cloud computing to provide enhanced community-based security. Join the Immunet Community today and help make the internet safer for everyone.Immunet is generally compatible with Windows operating systems. See list below to see if your operating system has been specifically tested with Immunet. Immunet supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of these operating systems. Additionally, Immunet requires an active internet connection to maintain the most up-to-date threat detection.Immunet Features:Cloud ComputingImmunet utilizes cloud computing to keep your security always up-to-date against the latest malware including viruses, spyware, bots, worms, trojans, and keyloggers. You... Read More »
- 22 Jan 18 - OBS Studio 21.0
- 22 Jan 18 - QuarkXPress 2017 13.2
- 22 Jan 18 - ESET Internet Security 188.8.131.52 (64-bit...
- 22 Jan 18 - NOD32 AntiVirus 184.108.40.206 (64-bit)
- 22 Jan 18 - 4K Video Downloader 220.127.116.115
- 22 Jan 18 - Snipaste 1.16.2 (64-bit)
- 22 Jan 18 - GOG Galaxy 18.104.22.168
- 22 Jan 18 - Polaris Office 8.1.493.25641
- 22 Jan 18 - Opera 50.0 Build 2762.67 (32-bit)
- 22 Jan 18 - RogueKiller 22.214.171.124
- K7 Anti-VirusK7 Anti-Virus Premium 15.1.0309
- EssentialsMicrosoft Security Essentials 4.1...
- ClamWinClamWin 0.99.1
- NortonNorton Security 126.96.36.199
- Quick HealQuick Heal Antivirus Pro 17.00 (3...
- PandaPanda Free Antivirus 18.04
- TrustPort USBTrustPort Antivirus USB Edition 2...
- KasperskyKaspersky Anti-Virus 2018 18.0.0....
- Comodo CloudComodo Cloud Antivirus 1.15.43737...
- AVG Rescue CDAVG Rescue CD 120.160420
- AviraAvira Free Antivirus 188.8.131.52
- BullGuardBullGuard Antivirus 18.0.345.4
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware