Light, fast and compatible with existing security products
- 23 Apr 18 - VLC Media Player 3.0.2 (32-bit)
- 23 Apr 18 - CCleaner 5.42
- 23 Apr 18 - Xinorbis 8.1.6 (64-bit)
- 23 Apr 18 - Kerio Control 9.2.5 Build 2641
- 23 Apr 18 - App Builder 2018.76
- 23 Apr 18 - Kaspersky TDSSKiller 18.104.22.168
- 23 Apr 18 - Earth Alerts 2018.1.12
- 23 Apr 18 - DesktopOK 5.15 (64-bit)
- 23 Apr 18 - D3DGear 5.00 Build 2218
- 23 Apr 18 - LogMeIn Pro 4.1.11158
Immunet is a malware and antivirus protection system that utilizes cloud computing to provide enhanced community-based security. Join the Immunet Community today and help make the internet safer for everyone.Immunet is generally compatible with Windows operating systems. See list below to see if your operating system has been specifically tested with Immunet. Immunet supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of these operating systems. Additionally, Immunet requires an active internet connection to maintain the most up-to-date threat detection.Immunet Features:Cloud ComputingImmunet utilizes cloud computing to keep your security always up-to-date against the latest malware including viruses, spyware, bots, worms, trojans, and keyloggers. You... Read More »
- Kaspersky FreeKaspersky Free 22.214.171.1245
- Quick HealQuick Heal Antivirus Pro 17.00 (3...
- NortonNorton Security 126.96.36.199
- K7 Anti-VirusK7 Anti-Virus Premium 15.1.0322
- Comodo CloudComodo Cloud Antivirus 1.17.52079...
- BitDefenderBitDefender Free Edition 188.8.131.52...
- NANO AntivirusNANO Antivirus Pro 184.108.40.206154
- ESET ScannerESET Online Scanner 220.127.116.11
- KasperskyKaspersky Anti-Virus 2018 18.0.0....
- Sophos HomeSophos Home 1.2.11
- Avira ServerAvira Server Security 18.104.22.168
- AVG Rescue CDAVG Rescue CD 120.160420
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware