What's new in this version:
Kaspersky Secure Connection 22.214.171.1245
- Revised list of categories of unprotected web resources for which the application prompts you to enable a secure connection. New website categories: "Internet shops with online payment" and "Payment systems". The application now more precisely determines the categories to which a website belongs.
- Improved notifications about the connection of a device to Wi-Fi networks. Notifications no longer disappear from the screen after a short time, and they also can remember a selected action for each Wi-Fi network.
- Update the application version in background mode. Now, when a new version is released, the application updates itself without interrupting your work.
- Refined interface and improved convenience of the application.
- The application notifications error in the Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 operating systems has been fixed. Notifications are now displayed when working in the new Windows interface.
- Basic support for customization has been added.
- The application icon in the taskbar notification area more precisely reflects the status of a secure connection.
- Used traffic statistics are refreshed in the application after brief time intervals instead of in real time.