A light-weight and easy-to-use password safe
- 18 Jan 18 - NetDrive 3.2.332
- 18 Jan 18 - Media Companion 3.693 Beta (64-bit)
- 18 Jan 18 - MEGAsync 3.6.0
- 18 Jan 18 - GameEx 15.10
- 18 Jan 18 - AVG Virus Definitions (January 18th, 2018...
- 18 Jan 18 - Chromium 65.0.3325.0
- 17 Jan 18 - Rambox 0.5.14 (64-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - HitmanPro.Alert 3.7.3 Build 729
- 17 Jan 18 - XYplorer 18.60.0200
- 17 Jan 18 - DiskDigger 18.104.22.1687
About KeePass Password Safe
KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish).Today you need to remember many passwords. You need a password for the Windows network logon, your e-mail account, your website's FTP password, online passwords (like website member account), etc. etc. etc. The list is endless. Also, you should use different passwords for each account. Because if you use only one passwo... Read More »
- Password BossPassword Boss 2.0.3214.0
- ProxifierProxifier 3.31
- ZenmapZenmap 7.60
- ESET InternetESET Internet Security 22.214.171.124...
- AviraAvira Internet Security Suite 15....
- BetternetBetternet 3.9.0
- Dr.WebDr.Web Security Space 126.96.36.1999...
- Privacy GuardPrivacy Guardian 188.8.131.52
- ZoneAlarmZoneAlarm Free Firewall 15.1.509....
- PureVPNPureVPN 6.0.0
- Ashampoo PPAshampoo Privacy Protector 1.1.3....
- BitdefenderBitdefender Internet Security 201...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware