LAME MP3 Encoder 3.99.5 (64-bit) LATEST
Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
LAME MP3 Encoder (64-bit) 2018 full offline installer setup for PC
LAME MP3 Encoder 64-bit is an open source audio encoder for Windows PC. The encoder is not a graphical application that you can double-click, but a command-line tool, usable from the Terminal application (which lives in the Utilities folder inside the Applications folder) or other graphical applications.
LAME MP3 Encoder Features:
- Many improvements in quality in speed over ISO reference software. See history.
- MPEG1,2 and 2.5 layer III encoding.
- CBR (constant bitrate) and two types of variable bitrate, VBR and ABR.
- Encoding engine can be compiled as a shared library (Linux/UNIX), DLL , Directshow filter or ACM codec (Windows).
- Free format encoding and decoding.
- GPSYCHO: a GPL'd psycho acoustic and noise shaping model.
- Powerful and easy to use presets.
- Quality better than all other encoders at most bitrates.
- Fast! Encodes faster than real time on a PII 266 at highest quality mode.
- MP3x: a GTK/X-Window MP3 frame analyzer for both .mp3 and unencoded audio files.
Note: The download is a compiled LAME MP3 binary (not a source code).