Protect your sensitive data with this free disk encryption software
- 19 Apr 18 - Foxit Reader 126.96.36.19996
- 19 Apr 18 - Kindle for PC 1.23 Build 50133
- 19 Apr 18 - BlueStacks App Player 188.8.131.5206
- 19 Apr 18 - Logitech Gaming Software 8.98.234 (64-bit...
- 19 Apr 18 - Pandora Recovery 184.108.40.2060
- 19 Apr 18 - iTools 220.127.116.11
- 19 Apr 18 - SourceTree 18.104.22.168
- 19 Apr 18 - Movavi Video Editor 14.4.0
- 19 Apr 18 - Maxthon 22.214.171.12400
- 19 Apr 18 - Bandicam 4.1.3 Build 1400
TrueCrypt is a software system for establishing and maintaining an on-the-fly-encrypted drive. On-the-fly encryption means that data are automatically encrypted or decrypted right before they are loaded or saved, without any user intervention. No data stored on an encrypted volume can be read (decrypted) without using the correct password or correct encryption key. Until decrypted, a TrueCrypt volume appears to be nothing more than a series of random numbers. The entire file system is encrypted (i.e., file names, folder names, contents of every file, and free space).TrueCrypt Features: Creates a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mounts it as a real disk. Encrypts an entire partition or storage device such as USB flash drive or ha... Read More »
- HitmanProHitmanPro.Alert 3.7.6 Build 739
- WindscribeWindscribe 1.81
- Private AccessPrivate Internet Access 0.79
- G DATAG DATA Internet Security 126.96.36.199
- Avira SuiteAvira Optimization Suite 1.2.109....
- USB BlockUSB Block 1.7.2
- Kaspersky VPNKaspersky Secure Connection 18.0....
- MetadefenderMetadefender Endpoint 188.8.131.52
- Folder LockerAnvi Folder Locker 1.2.1370.0
- OkayFreedomOkayFreedom 1.7.4
- AviraAvira Internet Security Suite 15....
- TrustPortTrustPort Internet Security 2017...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 60 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware