Control the installation and execution of programs for your Windows
- 26 Apr 18 - Vivaldi 1.15.1147.36 (64-bit)
- 25 Apr 18 - MSI Afterburner 4.5.0
- 25 Apr 18 - SourceTree 18.104.22.168
- 25 Apr 18 - PSPad 5.0.0 Build 277
- 25 Apr 18 - WinSnap 4.6.4
- 25 Apr 18 - Futuremark SystemInfo 5.9.665.0
- 25 Apr 18 - Avira System Speedup 22.214.171.12479
- 25 Apr 18 - IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.2
- 25 Apr 18 - ESET Internet Security 126.96.36.199 (64-bit)
- 25 Apr 18 - NOD32 AntiVirus 188.8.131.52 (64-bit)
WinPatrol was the first program to use a behavioral approach to detect new changes due to infiltrations and Zero-Day attacks. Software continues to add unique features and remains the smallest, fastest system monitor of its kind. Install WinPatrol anytime you rebuild or purchase a new computer. A snapshot of critical system locations and resources is recorded so if anything changes you'll know what changed and when! The popularity of WinPatrol is based on its ability to detect and prevent changes to important Windows settings. You’ll be notified if unwanted programs are set to automatically run, if a toolbar has been added to Internet Explorer, if your home page, search provider or other internal configurations change. When a new Serv... Read More »
- HijackThisHijackThis 2.0.5 Beta
- Loaris TrojanLoaris Trojan Remover 184.108.40.206
- UVKUVK Ultra Virus Killer 10.9.2.0
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Malware 3.2.8
- CommandlineEmsisoft Commandline Scanner 2017...
- aswMBRaswMBR 220.127.116.110
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 3.4.5
- MMSRTMicrosoft Malicious Software Remo...
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Ransomware 0.9.4....
- Trojan RemoverTrojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2949
- Comodo CloudComodo Cloud Scanner 2.0.162151.2...
- Heimdal PROHeimdal PRO 2.2.190
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 84% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware