Acer eRecovery Management 3.0.3014 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 /
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Acer eRecovery Management_v3.0.3014.exe
Acer eRecovery Management 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Acer eRecovery Management places a big focus on the simplicity of use. Once you have downloaded and installed this app, you will gain access to the main screen of the app that showcases all the present backup archives detected on the local storage. If there are no backups available in the “User Backup History” listing, the only option that will be available to use is the “Create” button that will initialize the creation of new backup archives. Those archives will be full (which cover both the OS and user files) or incremental which will identify only the files that were modified since the last backup was performed. Users can use these incremental backups to always keep their files safe without straining their local storage with too many large backup archives. Each backup can be named by the user and managed from the main screen of the app.
To initiate the Restore feature, users will have to move to the Restore tab that is located on the bottom of the app. It is highly recommended to store backup archives on a separate drive or partition. Additionally, a third tab is also present that allows the burning of the backup archives to a CD or DVD, thus creating an additional layer of data protection if a computer virus or hardware failure leads to the deletion of local copies of backup archives.
Even though Acer eRecovery Management does not feature any advanced options such as automatic backup service or versioning of actively used files, it can still provide an incredible amount of functionality to users who just want to protect their files from unexpected data loss. The app is 100% FREE and is optimized for use on Windows XP and newer OS releases.
To start your system restore follow the below steps:
- Click on the Start menu and click All Programs.
- In the program, list clicks the Acer folder, then click the eRecovery icon.
- Windows User Account Control may ask for your permission to run this program, click Yes.
- From the Acer eRecovery Management window on the left click Restore, then click Completely Restore System to Factory Defaults.
- On the Confirmation screen, select Yes and click Start.
- Finally, click OK to confirm restoration, and then your computer will restart.
- After the computer restarts click Next if you agree to the notice on your screen.
- Note: The notice is informing you that all your data will be erased. If you have not backed up your data click Cancel now.
- Next, you get a final confirmation screen. Click Next, then click OK to start the recovery process.
- The recovery may take a while to finish. You will get a confirmation screen when it is finished.
- Click OK to restart your computer.