All My Movies 8.9 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
All My Movies 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Remember the first time you saw a movie at the theater? How about when you bought your first DVD player? Maybe it's the excitement of looking forward to watching a block of your favorite TV show that you've been recording on DVR. While it's different for each of us, there is something that holds true for most of us — movies are fun! After watching hundreds of YouTube videos and subscribing to satellite TV with its 999+ channels, it's easy to forget how magical movies really can be. You'll find that's a thing of the past when you begin using this software. This amazing program will have you viewing your collection in a whole new light.
See for yourself what an excellent movie catalog building tool All MyMovies can be through free 30-day trial download. HTML exports are limited, and you won't be able to create a new database with the free version, but you're welcome to work with the sample DB provided. If you like what you see and decide to buy a copy, you can take advantage of one of the special offers.
Features and Highlights
- Includes support for TV Series. Auto-fill episode details from TheTVDB.com
- Play movies directly within AMM (can be used as a video playlist).
- Automatically lookup actor photos, biographies and filmographies.
- Search for movies using different fields (title, director, year, cast, genre, synopsis, etc).
- Scan your hard drive for movie files; add them all or a select few in batch mode.
- Download large cover images and DVD/Blu-ray posters from online databases.
- Capture frames directly from DVDs or AVI files and adds them to the movie database.
- Add DVD/Blu-ray using UPC/EAN movie barcodes.
- Import details automatically from IMDb (and other online movie databases of your choosing). Additional databases available through plug-ins.
- Import DVD/Blu-ray catalogs from other formats (CSV, EXCEL, or other movie organizer program) for easy migration.
- Export your collection data to PDF, HTML, TEXT, CHM, or EXCEL (templates are available or you can create your own).
- Sync your collection with iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android mobile devices.
- Browse your collection through a customized table view.
- Generate reports about your collection using customized data points.
- Access collection statistics through a clear overview of your video inventory.
- Print a hard copy of your collection details using the built-in report editor.
- Network mode, allows you to share your collection database with your home network across multiple computers at a time.
- Multilevel automatic backup option.
- Password protection.
- Generate images with video details for hardware media like Tvix or Dune.
- Auto-fill technical details for video files through MediaInfo.DLL support.
Note: 30 days trial version. Limited functionality.