Apache Tomcat 9.0.41 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Apache Tomcat 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Features and Highlights
- Deployer - Operating the Tomcat Deployer to deploy, precompile, and validate web applications.
- Manager - Operating the Manager web app to deploy, undeploy, and redeploy applications while the app is running.
- Host Manager - Operating the Host Manager web app to add and remove virtual hosts while the app is running.
- Realms and Access Control - Description of how to configure Realms (databases of users, passwords, and their associated roles) for use in web applications that utilize Container Managed Security.
- Security Manager - Configuring and using a Java Security Manager to support fine-grained control over the behavior of your web applications.
- JNDI Resources - Configuring standard and custom resources in the JNDI naming context that is provided to each web application.
- JDBC DataSource - Configuring a JNDI DataSource with a DB connection pool. Examples for many popular databases.
- Classloading - Information about class loading in the software, including where to place your application classes so that they are visible.
- JSPs - Information about Jasper configuration, as well as the JSP compiler usage.
- SSL/TLS - Installing and configuring SSL/TLS support so that your Tomcat will serve requests using the https protocol.
- SSI - Using Server Side Includes in the app.
- CGI - Using CGIs with the app.
- Proxy Support - Configuring the app to run behind a proxy server (or a web server functioning as a proxy server).
- MBeans Descriptors - Configuring MBean descriptors files for custom components.
- Default Servlet - Configuring the default servlet and customizing directory listings.
- The Clustering - Enable session replication in the environment.
- Balancer - Configuring, using, and extending the load balancer application.
- Connectors - Connectors available in the app, and native web server integration.
- Monitoring and Management - Enabling JMX Remote support, and using tools to monitor and manage Apache Tomcat.
- Logging - Configuring logging in the software.
- Apache Portable Runtime - Using APR to provide superior performance, scalability, and better integration with native server technologies.
- Virtual Hosting - Configuring virtual hosting in Tomcat.
- Advanced IO - Extensions available over regular, blocking IO.
- Additional Components - Obtaining additional, optional components.
- Using the libraries with Maven - Obtaining Tomcat jars through Maven.
- Security Considerations - Options to consider when securing an installation.
- Windows Service - Running the program as a service on Microsoft Windows.
- Windows Authentication - Configuring the app to use integrated Windows authentication.
- High Concurrency JDBC Pool - Configuring the app to use an alternative JDBC pool.
- WebSocket support - Developing WebSocket applications for Tomcat.
- URL rewrite - Using the regexp based rewrite valve for conditional URL and host rewrite.
- CDI and JAX-RS support - Configuring CDI, JAX-RS, and Eclipse Microprofile support.
Note: Requires Java Runtime Environment.