ASIO4ALL 2.14 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
ASIO4ALL 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
In order to successfully run ASIO4ALL, you need:
- A WDM-compatible operating system, such as Win98SE/ME/2k/XP/2003/XP64 or Windows Vista x86/x64.
- A WDM-driver for your audio hardware. (Under Win2k/XP/Vista... this is implicit, not so under Win98SE/WinME.)
- A couple of minutes of your time and a little bit of luck.
What ASIO4ALL will NOT do:
- Replace your existing sound card drivers or mess with them in any way.
- Install any kernel-mode components that could potentially affect the stability of your system.
- "Overclock", or otherwise operate your audio hardware in ways that could potentially be harmful and/or void your warranty, except, of course, in cases where the manufacturer of your hardware has specifically stated that the use of ASIO 4 ALL would void your warranty indeed.
Note: Requires a WDM-driver for your audio hardware.