ATLAS.ti 23.2.3 LATEST
Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Sophisticated tools help you to arrange, reassemble, and manage your material in creative, yet systematic ways. It keeps you focused on the material itself. Whether your field is anthropology, economics, criminology, or medicine: It will meet your qualitative analysis needs!
The app is easy to learn. Many formerly convoluted processes have been radically simplified. The focus is on getting results quickly and efficiently.
ATLAS.ti 9 is powerful and innovative. Stylish network visualizations serve both the analytical process and provide excellent presentation tools. Importing surveys, data from Twitter as well as from your favorite reference manager is a breeze.
It comes with the future built-in. Completely rewritten and based on the latest technology, It allows for rapid, modular expansion. So expect to see previously unthinkable new possibilities in the coming months and years as ATLAS.ti app continues to grow by design.
Huge Variety Of Media Types
It offers an unsurpassed range of media for you to work with: Whether it’s coding hundreds of documents, audio clips or photos, ATLAS.ti will never let you down!
Work with text documents in all major formats–including txt,.doc, .docx, .odt, and, of course, .pdf. Perform fully automated searches across one or multiple documents, auto-coding, and other powerful semantic operations to extract meaning.
Enjoy the freedom of working with dozens of graphic and audio formats (.wav, ,mp3, .wma, etc.) as well as most common video types (.avi, .mp4, .wmv, etc.).
You can import data from Evernote, Twitter, and your favorite Reference Manager for a literature review . Or import entire surveys to analyze answers to open-ended questions.
Features and Highlights
- State-of-the-art, highly intuitive user interface with ribbons, tabbed views
- Instant access to all project items via Project Explorer
- Regions permit working with multiple documents, memos, networks etc. simultaneously
- More powerful “margin” than ever with powerful interactive functions.
- Direct import of Twitter and Evernote data
- Support for literature review through import from reference managers such as Endnote
- Multi-functional word clouds for all object types
- Groups for all object types
- Code Cloud
- Unicode throughout – work with documents in any language or character set
- Powerful Visual Query Editor
- SmartCodes and SmartGroups
- Split Codes
- Full project search (former “Word cruncher”) significantly improved with dynamic fade-in/fade-out hit categories
- Elegant and tremendously useful new network layout options
- Previews and comments for all items
- Bi-directional project exchange with ATLAS.ti Mac, Basic Support for ATLAS.ti Web
- State-of-the-art on-board intercoder agreement measuring tool, developed in co-operation with Prof. K. Krippendorff
ATLAS.ti 9 Desktop Trial for Windows
- Click on the LINK
- Log in with your account, or register a new one.
- Next, you are taken to online shop (operated by cleverbridge) to complete the free registration.
- Then go back to your account to download the app.
Note: A trial license lets you explore these apps with no functional limitations for up to five days within a 90-days period. – Note: After the trial period, the program defaults to a restricted version that still lets you view projects of any size and lets you create and use projects of a limited size. – If you already have an active license, or had a trial version before, no new trial version can be obtained.
Also Available: Download ATLAS.ti for Mac