Safely and effectively clear invalid entries from your Windows registry
- 19 Oct 18 - Callnote 5.10.0
- 19 Oct 18 - AirDroid 184.108.40.206
- 19 Oct 18 - RapidTyping 5.3
- 19 Oct 18 - Samsung Smart Switch 4.2.18091_6
- 19 Oct 18 - Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.9.1.8988
- 19 Oct 18 - Itch 25.3.0
- 19 Oct 18 - DVDFab Passkey Lite 220.127.116.11
- 19 Oct 18 - App Builder 2018.126
- 19 Oct 18 - REAPER 18.104.22.168 (64-bit)
- 19 Oct 18 - Riot 0.17.1 (64-bit)
About Auslogics Registry Cleaner
The Windows Registry is the most accessed and the most vulnerable to errors part of your computer. As you install and uninstall software it becomes cluttered with obsolete and corrupted entries, which can cause system errors, crashes, and failures. Therefore it's extremely important to keep the Registry in top form by cleaning all the junk and fixing all the errors that accumulate over time. Auslogics Registry Cleaner is designed for fast and safe Registry optimization. It will detect and fix various Registry errors and ensure that your computer runs as good as new.The problem: Your PC may be having signs of stability problems, such as freezes, crashes, errors popping up or application response slowdown. These issues may make your computer ... Read More »
- X-MouseX-Mouse Button Control 2.17
- iSeePasswordiSeePassword Windows Password Rec...
- Privacy EraserPrivacy Eraser Free 4.43.3
- File RecoveryAuslogics File Recovery 22.214.171.124
- PowerToolsjv16 PowerTools 2017 126.96.36.1998
- DiskRecoveryO&O DiskRecovery Professional 12....
- RecuvaRecuva 1.53.1087
- Data RecoveryWise Data Recovery 4.11
- MiniToolMiniTool Partition Wizard Free 10...
- Data RecoveryiSkysoft Data Recovery 4.0
- UnInstallerAshampoo UnInstaller 7.0.0
- File FinderAuslogics Duplicate File Finder 7...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 97% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware