Quickly get your business back up and running after system crashes
- 15 Dec 18 - DS4Windows 1.5.19
- 15 Dec 18 - IrfanView 4.52 (32-bit)
- 15 Dec 18 - K-Lite Codec Pack Full 14.6.0
- 15 Dec 18 - K-Lite Codec Pack Mega 14.6.0
- 15 Dec 18 - Directory Lister 2.33 (64-bit)
- 15 Dec 18 - Disk Drill 22.214.171.1249
- 15 Dec 18 - UVK Ultra Virus Killer 10.10.1.0
- 15 Dec 18 - Everything 126.96.36.1992 (64-bit)
- 15 Dec 18 - XRECODE 1.87 (64-bit)
- 15 Dec 18 - Ultra Adware Killer 188.8.131.52
About AVG Rescue CD
AVG Rescue CD (For CD creation) repairs system crashes and returns your systems to operating at full capacity. If malware gets past your security software, you can quickly get your PC back up and running smoothly. AVG resellers have been using this same solution to recover their customers' infected systems and now it's available to your business, free of charge. It's a clean bill of health for your system - without the bill. The AVG Rescue CD is provided in two versions: an ISO image that can be easily burned to an optical disk (CD), or a compressed version that can be installed to a bootable flash drive (USB). Once this is done, you can simply boot from the drive of choice directly to the AVG menu, where you can scan for viruses, edit file... Read More »
- Baidu AntivirBaidu Antivirus 2015 184.108.40.206966
- F-SecureF-Secure Antivirus 17.215
- ClamWinClamWin 0.99.4
- Kaspersky FreeKaspersky Free 220.127.116.118
- NANO AntivirusNANO Antivirus Pro 18.104.22.168835
- ZoneAlarmZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + Firewa...
- Trend MicroTrend Micro Antivirus+ 12.0.1226...
- Comodo CloudComodo Cloud Antivirus 1.21.46584...
- K7 Anti-VirusK7 Anti-Virus Premium 15.1.0330
- Avira ProAvira Antivirus Pro 22.214.171.124
- SmadavSmadav Antivirus 2018 Rev 12.3
- TrustPort USBTrustPort Antivirus USB Edition 2...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware