Quickly get your business back up and running after system crashes
- 25 Sep 18 - Opera 56.0 Build 3051.31 (64-bit)
- 25 Sep 18 - O&O DiskImage Professional 12.3.193 (64-b...
- 25 Sep 18 - VMware Player 15.0.0 Build 10134415
- 25 Sep 18 - VMware Workstation 15.0.0 Build 10134415
- 25 Sep 18 - SmartGit 18.1.5
- 25 Sep 18 - ScriptCase 9.2.009 (64-bit)
- 25 Sep 18 - WinX MediaTrans 6.1
- 25 Sep 18 - Missive 7.12.1
- 25 Sep 18 - AirDC++ 3.51
- 25 Sep 18 - IPVanish 220.127.116.11
About AVG Rescue CD
AVG Rescue CD (For CD creation) repairs system crashes and returns your systems to operating at full capacity. If malware gets past your security software, you can quickly get your PC back up and running smoothly. AVG resellers have been using this same solution to recover their customers' infected systems and now it's available to your business, free of charge. It's a clean bill of health for your system - without the bill. The AVG Rescue CD is provided in two versions: an ISO image that can be easily burned to an optical disk (CD), or a compressed version that can be installed to a bootable flash drive (USB). Once this is done, you can simply boot from the drive of choice directly to the AVG menu, where you can scan for viruses, edit file... Read More »
- Avira ServerAvira Server Security 18.104.22.168
- Avira ProAvira Antivirus Pro 22.214.171.124
- AvastAvast Free Antivirus 18.6.3983
- SmadavSmadav Antivirus 2018 Rev 12.1
- TrustPort USBTrustPort Antivirus USB Edition 2...
- Comodo CloudComodo Cloud Antivirus 1.19.45642...
- ImmunetImmunet 126.96.36.19968
- NANO AntivirusNANO Antivirus Pro 188.8.131.52281
- Sophos HomeSophos Home 1.2.11
- Trend MicroTrend Micro Antivirus+ 12.0.1226...
- AdawareAdaware Antivirus Free 12.4.930.1...
- AviraAvira Free Antivirus 184.108.40.206
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware