Quickly get your business back up and running after system crashes
- 22 Oct 18 - Firefox 63.0 (64-bit)
- 22 Oct 18 - Python 3.7.1 (64-bit)
- 22 Oct 18 - WPS Office Pro 2016 10.2.0.7516
- 22 Oct 18 - WPS Office Free 2016 10.2.0.7516
- 22 Oct 18 - Viber for Windows 9.7.5
- 22 Oct 18 - HWMonitor 1.37
- 22 Oct 18 - XMedia Recode 220.127.116.11
- 22 Oct 18 - Ableton Live 10.0.5 (64-bit)
- 22 Oct 18 - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition...
- 22 Oct 18 - Hide.me VPN 2.0.2
About AVG Rescue CD
AVG Rescue CD (For CD creation) repairs system crashes and returns your systems to operating at full capacity. If malware gets past your security software, you can quickly get your PC back up and running smoothly. AVG resellers have been using this same solution to recover their customers' infected systems and now it's available to your business, free of charge. It's a clean bill of health for your system - without the bill. The AVG Rescue CD is provided in two versions: an ISO image that can be easily burned to an optical disk (CD), or a compressed version that can be installed to a bootable flash drive (USB). Once this is done, you can simply boot from the drive of choice directly to the AVG menu, where you can scan for viruses, edit file... Read More »
- AvastAvast Free Antivirus 18.7.4041
- Sophos HomeSophos Home 1.2.11
- BitDefenderBitDefender Free Edition 18.104.22.168...
- Rescue DiskKaspersky Rescue Disk 2018 18.0.1...
- 360 Security360 Total Security Essential 8.8....
- BitdefenderBitdefender Antivirus Plus 2019 B...
- NortonNorton Security 22.214.171.124
- Panda DomePanda Dome (Panda Free Antivirus)...
- Avast PremierAvast Premier 18.7.4041.0
- AviraAvira Free Antivirus 126.96.36.199
- ZoneAlarmZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + Firewa...
- Ashampoo AVAshampoo Anti-Virus 2016 1.3.0
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware