Embarcadero C++ Builder LATEST
Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Embarcadero C++ Builder 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
- Design your master UI layout once, then easily customize platform- and device-specific views without duplication of design effort
- Drag-and-drop visual and non-visual components from the palette using a visual designer
- Visually connect user interface elements to data sources using the LiveBindings Designer
- Real-time design validation using Live On-Device Preview to broadcast the active form to multiple devices simultaneously
- Add a responsive design with resolution-aware components for desktop, tablets, and smartphones
- Real, platform-specific native controls for an improved user experience
Features and Highlights
Single Code Base
Create apps for all platforms with less coding effort. Write once, compile everywhere.
Connect to over 20 databases natively with FireDAC’s high-speed direct access.
Modernize existing code and compile cross platforms.
Windows 10 App
Modernize aging apps to support Windows 10 with up-to-date controls and Windows Store support
Develop macOS applications quickly and easily with C++ Builder.
Deliver mobile applications faster and smarter with platform-aware user interface controls. Prototype faster with multi-device designer and live preview in the IDE
Internet of Things (IoT)
Easily connect your apps to gadgets, devices, sensors, enterprise data, and cloud services.
Embarcadero C++ Builder has an HTTP and a REST client library, available on all platforms, to invoke REST services and even specific AWS and Azure components
Create a plugin that adds new tool windows, draws in the code editor, provides code completion, adds new syntax highlighting, hooks into high-level and low-level events, tracks processes and threads while debugging, and more.
Note: Note: 30 days trial version. You need to request a trial key in order to successfully complete the installation of the product.