Cacher 2.24.0 LATEST
Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Cacher Setup 2.24.0.exe
Cacher 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
It features editor and syntax highlighting support for over 100+ programming languages, from Python to Go to VMEL. Use Cacher’s flexible color-coded labeling system to organize your code any way you like. Install plugins for Visual Studio Code, Atom Editor, and Sublime Text to create and insert snippets without leaving your favorite editor. Every snippet has a page on Snippets, code-sharing community for users. Send snippet URLs through email, Slack, Twitter or embed them on your blog.
Share code snippets across all platforms. Desktop apps for macOS, Windows, and Linux. Use Cacher for Windows to create a beautiful knowledge base with support for Markdown files. Sign in with your GitHub account to have your snippets sync with Gist on every update.
Teach through code
The best way to impart knowledge is by sharing code snippets. Great for sharing a new trick or for helping a new team member get up to speed.
Get everyone on the same page
Use team libraries and labels to organize project knowledge. Every member views and contributes to the same set of snippets.
Create snippets through chat
The app for Slack gives chat participants the ability to save messages as snippets and stay on top of team activity.
Extension for Chrome / Firefox
Use web browser extension to quickly save code examples from any webpage. Works great on StackOverflow and Medium.
Run snippet code locally
Fire up the Cacher Run Server to run code using your local machine's shell. Use it to quickly test algorithms or learn a new language.
The fastest way to create snippets
Tray App makes composing snippets a delightful experience. Use it to convert clipboard content and system files into snippets.
Features and Highlights
- Snippets can be tagged with one or more color-coded labels — a way to categorize snippets by project or purpose.
- Each tool user starts with a personal library, a collection of snippets and labels.
- Users can join teams and collaborate with teammates on snippets in a shared library.
- All your snippets are stored online and accessible via desktop clients for, and.
- When away from your machine, use the web app to access your snippets from any internet browser.
- Share your snippets with colleagues with links to snippets.cacher.io.
- Import and sync your existing GitHub Gists.
- It offers extensions for Visual Studio Code, Atom Editor, and Sublime Text. Create and insert snippets without leaving the comfort of your development environment.
- Alfred workflow and command-line-interface offer even more ways to access and create snippets.
- Use your snippet’s raw content to build elaborate bash scripts.
Note: 14 days trial version. Limited functionality in demo version.