Clip Studio Paint EX 1.9.11 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Clip Studio Paint EX 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
As a stark difference to many other similar offerings, Clip Studio Paint EX is fully focused on enabling both new and seasoned users to get immersed in the process of drawing and finalizing illustrations. This is achieved with the help of a streamlined interface, fully customizable layout of the editing tools, and a wide array of paintbrushes and coloring tools that make drawing a breeze. Users can even create their own unique bushes that can help them achieve the final image design with ease.
The process of drawing can be done with both mouse and touch inputs on PC, and if you are feeling inspired on the go, you can even find this exact app available on Apple’s iPad platform. Once finished with the drawing, coloring, compositing, and making final touches, users can access a comprehensive Export tool that will prepare their painting for use in your specific projects, saving to long-term storage, immediate sharing on social networks, and more.
Installation and Use
Clip Studio Paint EX comes in an installation package that weighs just over 300 MB, enabling you to quickly download and deploy it on your home or work PC and laptop. The app is optimized for all modern versions of Windows OS (XP, 7, Vista, 8, and 10), and it can initially be used via a 30-day FREE trial. In addition to the English language, the app is fully translated into four other languages - French, Spanish, German, and Korean.
Once up and running, you will notice at first glance that the user interface of Clip Studio Paint EX resembles many other similar apps. In the center you get large canvas where you can start drawing, and on the sides are either tool pickers, or specific properties for handling every element of your image. The app is optimized for comic and manga designers and illustrators, promoting their most commonly used tools to prominent positions where you can access them quickly.
Features and Highlights
- The industry-leading suite of tools for comic and manga illustrators.
- Sketch, ink, color, and publish your new comic with ease.
- Take advantage of the large toolset to capture every detail imagined in your mind.
- Support for all types of input, including Wacom tablets with 8192 levels of pen pressure.
- Integrated tools for separating comic panels, adding speech balloons, effect lines, special rules, and much more.
- Guidance perspective rules for creating of the accurate background art.
- Customizable 3D figures for easier character drawing.
- Customizable and user-friendly interface.
- Optimized for all modern versions of Windows. Also available on Apple iPad.
- Available for FREE via a 30-day Trial period.