Scan your Windows PC for malware and suspicious files!
- 20 Sep 18 - Malwarebytes 3.6.1
- 20 Sep 18 - DVDFab 10.2.1.5 (64-bit)
- 20 Sep 18 - Spotify 126.96.36.1993
- 20 Sep 18 - BurnAware Free 11.6
- 20 Sep 18 - BurnAware Professional 11.6
- 20 Sep 18 - Pale Moon 28.1.0 (64-bit)
- 20 Sep 18 - Qt Creator 4.7.1 (64-bit)
- 20 Sep 18 - GOM Cam 188.8.131.528 (64-bit)
- 20 Sep 18 - MPC-BE 1.5.2 Beta 3973 (64-bit)
- 20 Sep 18 - Auslogics BoostSpeed 10.0.16.0
About Comodo Cloud Scanner
Comodo Cloud Scanner (CCS) is an easy and powerful system scanning tool for PC that quickly and accurately identifies malware, viruses, suspicious processes and other problems with your computer. With Comodo Cloud Scanner, all virus scanning, processing and analysis of the files on your computer is done by software installed on our remote servers rather than by software installed on your computer. Because it makes a real-time connection to Comodo's online database, Comodo Cloud Scanner (CCS) detects the very latest malware, viruses and rootkits more accurately than regular anti virus software. You no longer have to wait to download signature updates to find out if your system is infected with zero-hour threats. Using cloud technology i... Read More »
- TDSSKillerKaspersky TDSSKiller 184.108.40.206
- USB SecurityUSB Security Suite 1.4.2
- EMCO MalwareEMCO Malware Destroyer 220.127.116.11...
- UVKUVK Ultra Virus Killer 10.9.8.0
- Dr.Web KatanaDr.Web Katana 18.104.22.16840
- BitdefenderBitdefender Anti-Ransomware 1.0.1...
- McAfee StingerMcAfee Labs Stinger 22.214.171.12484 (...
- Ultra AdwareUltra Adware Killer 126.96.36.199
- AntiLoggerZemana AntiLogger 188.8.131.52
- Norton EraserNorton Power Eraser 184.108.40.206
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 3.6.1
- Loaris TrojanLoaris Trojan Remover 220.127.116.11
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware